The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

20 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Newbury is 20% til midnight. Grabbed 7 records at about $15 a piece. Some stuff is oddly cheap, while other shit is ridiculously expensive (Paul McCartney, AOF, KG, Buzzcocks). I really want that Buzzcocks variant but won’t grab it til it’s on sale. 

I had a nice big order on Saturday. Odd that the Thrice - Beggars colored exclusive was only $11.99 BEFORE the discount but I’m not complaining. 

14 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

Newbury has 20% off for the weekend. 

there's a lot of good stuff already discounted that the 20% can be stacked on.

now it's just asking myself if i want to feel stupid paying $12 for shipping or buying $40 more dollars worth of records to get free shipping 😅

Edited by porkdad

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Extra 40% off Urban Outfitters clearance vinyl (discount taken in cart):

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Those Dashboard records are literally $6 after this, so wild.

Finally tried the hack where I added a $50 item to get to the free shipping threshold and then cancelled the item after checking out. Free shipping remained.

5 minutes ago, porkdad said:

Finally tried the hack where I added a $50 item to get to the free shipping threshold and then cancelled the item after checking out. Free shipping remained.

I tried and it didn't work. Added something for $80, clicked "Proceed to Checkout" and the only thing I can do on that screen is "Place Order". If I go to another screen to edit the cart then shipping comes back. Am I supposed to place the order? And THEN cancel?

3 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Extra 40% off Urban Outfitters clearance vinyl (discount taken in cart):

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Those Dashboard records are literally $6 after this, so wild.

Worth picking up at that price for sure!  

19 hours ago, porkdad said:

there's a lot of good stuff already discounted that the 20% can be stacked on.

now it's just asking myself if i want to feel stupid paying $12 for shipping or buying $40 more dollars worth of records to get free shipping 😅

Picked up a couple records I have been putting off and added in another just to get free shipping 😂

1 hour ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

I tried and it didn't work. Added something for $80, clicked "Proceed to Checkout" and the only thing I can do on that screen is "Place Order". If I go to another screen to edit the cart then shipping comes back. Am I supposed to place the order? And THEN cancel?

Yep, immediately after placing your order and checking out you can go in and cancel the $80 thing. 

I used paypal and it hasn't reconciled the refund on the cancelled item, but the UO order page reflects and confirmed that I cancelled the item.