The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 1/20/2023 at 9:47 AM, xfactor675 said:

there is a 25% off sale over at brooklynvegan on in stock items for 72hrs from since midnight, automatic while items being added to cart.

I wanted to buy some stuff on the last day, and they kindly took off the media mail option. nice touch.

2 minutes ago, onandonandon said:

I got #11/11 of Chelsea Grin's "Eternal Nightmare". It doesn't really fit with the rest of my order consisting of Hot Water Music and Bouncing Souls records.

I would have been happier with that. My order was Polar Bear Club's 7" and Secret Band LP2.

I like old BTF but not this album. That being said if anyone wants this test press hmu.

6 hours ago, mitchard said:

I still haven't gotten shipping notice on my Rise order from 01/13. Kind of odd for them... hopefully they didn't oversell what I bought, or something. 

I never got tracking or any updates and mind just showed up yesterday. May happen for you as well. I noticed it on my informed delivery. 

34 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I never got tracking or any updates and mind just showed up yesterday. May happen for you as well. I noticed it on my informed delivery. 

Same with me, showed up on Saturday without warning, and popped up on my informed delivery after the fact.  I'm in NJ for point of reference.  

7 hours ago, mitchard said:

I still haven't gotten shipping notice on my Rise order from 01/13. Kind of odd for them... hopefully they didn't oversell what I bought, or something. 

4 hours ago, aopps42 said:

Same here, two HWM and a Kvelertak. Both still showing for sale on their site too, so not sure. 

You're not the only ones, I have a friend who ordered during the TP giveaway and his hasn't shipped either. I read there were 500 TPs given away so they probably have a ton of orders to process on top of the orders after 6PM on Friday (rough ETA from when they ran out).

1 hour ago, mitchard said:

Well, just got refunded for one of the two things I ordered from Rise... and it was the part of the order I actually wanted 😂

I think that will be the case for me too, I emailed them since it’s been almost two weeks since ordering and they just said they’re processing orders since they had so many 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

I think that will be the case for me too, I emailed them since it’s been almost two weeks since ordering and they just said they’re processing orders since they had so many 🤷‍♂️

Well, it was the HWM box that got canceled, so it sounds like you're going to be in the same boat. 🙃

They didn't cancel the free test pressing portion of the order, or the American Nightmare LP... yet.

• 3 weeks later...

7ebe10bd-e576-4328-94a3-ae2f5443f4a8.png

https://riserecords.com/collections/vinyl-lp/products/rsrcvalerd-lp

Records are randomly chosen, but a quick search through Rise's store says the following titles are on red:

Spiritbox - Rotoscope 10"
Sevendust - Kill The Flaw
Polyphia - Remember...
You Me At Six - Truth Decay
The Distillers - Live
Crown The Empire - Sudden Sky
Acacia Strain - Slow Decay
Emily's Army - Lost At 17
TSOL - Trigger Complex
Blast! - For Those... 7"
Sharks - Sons... 7"
Kvelterlak - Splid
Clint Lowery - Renegades
Secret Band - S/T
Of Mice & Men - Mushroom Cloud flexi
Make Do And Mend - Don't Be Long
Polar Bear Club - Blood Balloon 7"
Cockpunch - Rebirth Of Cool 7"

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

https://riserecords.com/collections/vinyl-lp/products/rsrcvalerd-lp

Records are randomly chosen, but a quick search through Rise's store says the following titles are on red:

Spiritbox - Rotoscope 10"
Sevendust - Kill The Flaw
Polyphia - Remember...
You Me At Six - Truth Decay
The Distillers - Live
Crown The Empire - Sudden Sky
Acacia Strain - Slow Decay
Emily's Army - Lost At 17
TSOL - Trigger Complex
Blast! - For Those... 7"
Sharks - Sons... 7"
Kvelterlak - Splid
Clint Lowery - Renegades
Secret Band - S/T
Of Mice & Men - Mushroom Cloud flexi
Make Do And Mend - Don't Be Long
Polar Bear Club - Blood Balloon 7"
Cockpunch - Rebirth Of Cool 7"

Is there any indication that you're guaranteed 12-inches? or are you def getting 7-inches