The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 11/22/2017 at 5:46 PM, jackshidt said:

There are some amazing prices at the get_import CDs sale:

U2's big box set:  $69  https://www.ebay.com/itm/U2-Joshua-Tree-New-Vinyl-LP-180-Gram-Boxed-Set-Deluxe-Edition-/142398385561?hash=item21279aed99

Sting's big box set:  $103 

There are others ...

Thank you for this! :D

It went down to $61.47!!!

I wanted that U2 deluxe box, but it was the original price that was stopping me.

Edited by Plarocks

On 11/22/2017 at 9:44 PM, jackshidt said:

I received an email from a coupon site that says EBay will be offering $20-off-$100 on Black Friday only: Coupon Code "PBLACKFRIDAY".  I have not seen this confirmed on Ebay yet though.

this ain't working for me so far. any idea if it's legit? i'm seeing the following message, which makes me think it will eventually come around...
Looks like this code isn't ready yet. Please try again later.

Edited by copelandkid
clarity

9 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

this ain't working for me so far. any idea if it's legit? i'm seeing the following message, which makes me think it will eventually come around...
Looks like this code isn't ready yet. Please try again later.

I believe eBay operates on PST, so it will probably be active in a few hours.

20% off ANYTHING (ALL single LPs are below $10) if you use the code CAPITALISM at http://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com including the BRAND NEW

STNNNG / Child Bite split and LPs from Engines, Salvation, Lasers and Fast and Shit!, Destroy This Place, Pink Eyes, Old Gods, etc. 

Take advantage of our stupidity through the end of November. 

9 hours ago, forgeagain said:

20% off ANYTHING (ALL single LPs are below $10) if you use the code CAPITALISM at http://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com including the BRAND NEW

STNNNG / Child Bite split and LPs from Engines, Salvation, Lasers and Fast and Shit!, Destroy This Place, Pink Eyes, Old Gods, etc. 

Take advantage of our stupidity through the end of November. 

Forge Again puts out a lot of cool records.  Definitely get some weird shit from them!

42 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

50% off on 245 titles from Analogue Productions (that's the label that does the high-end jazz reissues) at Acoustic Sounds.

https://store.acousticsounds.com/s/486

Thanks for this- good titles in there. Never going to find these at these prices again

Ordered Wes Montgomery, Hank Mobley, and Dexter Gordon 45rpm cuts

6 hours ago, Darnoc said:

Thanks for this- good titles in there. Never going to find these at these prices again

Ordered Wes Montgomery, Hank Mobley, and Dexter Gordon 45rpm cuts

You mean they are the prices they should have been at, in the first place. 

Who came up with this $50 price point for records?  :rolleyes:

Would have grabbed “Wonderful Sounds of Christmas,” but I have spent too much already. :lol:

You can probably get new versions of these for $20-30 from another label, but they wont have the same production quality or be pressed at 45rpm

Analogue sounds have always cost more, but at least you know you're getting the best listen for your money.

Yes, no more spending here either- I need to start locking my phone away for a week around black friday...

Edited by Darnoc

5 hours ago, turk99 said:

Their shipping sucks balls. 14 for one record to the east coast. 

If you order $89 worth of stuff, the shipping is free in the US.

Their packaging is amazing.

I have a big “wantlist,” so I just try to order in $100 batches when I have the money.

If you want to set up a “group buy” for the board, I am down for one of those “Wonderful Sounds of Christmas” LPs for $27.

But I am completely broke until next Monday. :lol:

Edited by Plarocks

26 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

If you order $89 worth of stuff, the shipping is free in the US.

Their packaging is amazing.

I have a big “wantlist,” so I just try to order in $100 batches when I have the money.

If you want to set up a “group buy” for the board, I am down for one of those “Wonderful Sounds of Christmas” LPs for $27.

But I am completely broke until next Monday. :lol:

I ordered 100 worth last night.  Since these deals are a "special," we don't get the free shipping option.