The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Jaguar Love (ex-Blood Brothers, ex-Pretty Girls Make Graves)- Take Me to the Sea $2.99

use coupon code March12 for an additional 12% off (making it $2.63)

That's a crazy-good deal, this album rules. However, avoid Jaguar Love's second album Hologram Jams like the plague. It is awful.

no tears here, Insound really fucked me when they relaunched the site. I had ordered from them a bunch of times and been pretty happy, but the last time they charged my credit card dozens of times, maxing it out. took forever to reverse and I had to get my card declared stolen to get them to stop charging me. in the end I got a full refund and somehow my order actually showed up a month later, but their support and the general experience was terrible, I swore I'd never buy from them again.

Weird.  They just splurged on a new site recently too.

Oh well.  Their prices were always 20% higher than everywhere else and their best sales were 15% off, so you could never get ahead.

They did send me a Kimbra test press for free via an Instagram contest though.  So I will miss that side of them.

They did send me a Kimbra test press for free via an Instagram contest though.  So I will miss that side of them.

I got a GroupLove test press from 'em. If they have a "xx% Off Going out of Business!" sale I'm gonna try and snag a Rega or ProJect turntable as a last goodbye, or the Disintegration Loops box set.