The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

4 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

is there a current popmarket code?

WELCOME10 and POP10

am kicking myself if i should get the metallica box set, comes down to 202.49 for both.  BUT if i go with BN 40% off. its 85.49 each (170.00 for both) since  you can only do it once...

7 hours ago, axotyl said:

D5X4N63AQBL3K

40% off one item at barnes and noble. works for some vinyl, not all. supposedly ends 9/9

KILLER deal here. Although my email says it ends 9/5.

Lots of wonderful prices on some box sets I've been eyeing, will pull the trigger soon.

8 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Barnes & Noble locked me out just now.   I had been comparing prices and items on their website and others for an hour or so without ordering anything.  The message said I was suspected of 'malicious activity'.  

Wow, that's strange.  Sounds like you were engaging in normal shopping behavior.  Guess they don't want your business.

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

Barnes & Noble locked me out just now.   I had been comparing prices and items on their website and others for an hour or so without ordering anything.  The message said I was suspected of 'malicious activity'.  

Same. I got rid of the message by clearing my cookies. 

15% Off Ends 9/9/2016

Offer ends at Midnight PST time and as usual excludes all recordable media, Gruv-Glide, and turntables.

Enter coupon code: LABOR2016

Fatbeats

Just enter 'LABORDAY' at checkout, and save 20% on all orders through 11:59PM PST on Monday, September 5th.

I do not think these were posted..

Also with the B&N coupon, they have the Pluto preamp in stock right now so with the coupon it is only $60.. I'm thinking about jumping on that since I think that is about as good as it will get for that if anyone else is looking.

15% Off Ends 9/9/2016

Offer ends at Midnight PST time and as usual excludes all recordable media, Gruv-Glide, and turntables.

Enter coupon code: LABOR2016

Fatbeats

Just enter 'LABORDAY' at checkout, and save 20% on all orders through 11:59PM PST on Monday, September 5th.

I do not think these were posted..

Also with the B&N coupon, they have the Pluto preamp in stock right now so with the coupon it is only $60.. I'm thinking about jumping on that since I think that is about as good as it will get for that if anyone else is looking.

1.  Here is a link to the revisions history on that Kings Of Leon listing:  It has changed price many many times, but has not changed price since mid-afternoon Friday:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemRevisionDetails&item=142103700935&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2569http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemRevisionDetails&item=142103700935&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2569

2.  The same seller has another listing for the same box at $116!

3.  The seller has added quantity several times, including today.  Right now there appear to be 39 available for sale.  Yesterday the number was down to 21 when I checked.

On 9/2/2016 at 6:38 AM, axotyl said:

D5X4N63AQBL3K

40% off one item at barnes and noble. works for some vinyl, not all. supposedly ends 9/9

Thanks for this. Even though I hate B&N, I had to cave. Bought some Jack White/White Stripes stuff that I've been meaning to get.