Jump to content
itsgoodtobefree

The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Recommended Posts

Got my Jade Tree bundle in

 

Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit

Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend

Dark Blue - Pure Reality

Cloak/Dagger - Lost Art

Jade Tree 25 Years comp

Trial By Fire - Ringing In The Dawn

Statistics - Leave Your Name

From Ashes Rise - Live Hell

 

Got doubles on the Dark Blue and Cloak/Dagger if anyone is up for a trade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Ebay, Get Import CDs has an extra 25% off when you spend $40 on select titles, just picked up  Bob Marley, Kaya and Uprising, Atlas Genius- Inanimate Objects, Elvis Presley - Showroom Internationale, Wynton Marsalis - Big Band Holiday and Brian Setzer - Boogie Woogie Christmas for $40 and change!  Free shipping too!  I was pretty excited to get a few things I have been watching on their discogs store and ebay store for a while!  The Bob Marley LP's are $7.99 each with free shipping, that is a steal!  Enjoy!  Lots of good stuff, they do have the Mumford & Sons Babel 7" box set for $11.49.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Is there a way to see which ones apply/ is there a code or automatic?

Sorry if I messed this up but, no code is required, I found it by having a few of those items on a want list, you could find one of the titles i bought, then scroll down about 1/3 of the way on the page and it states save an extra 25% when you spend $40 or more BLOWOUT vinyl and to the right it shows 4 or so titles that are eligible  and has a button that states shop now, and those are all the titles or if you enter their store on the left hand side under the shop categories it will show BLWT VINYL and I believe all those titles are a part of the sale.   Hope this helps.

 

15 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Is there a way to see which ones apply/ is there a code or automatic?

n Ebay, Get Import CDs has an extra 25% off when you spend $40 on select titles, just picked up  Bob Marley, Kaya and

No code

51 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

On Ebay, Get Import CDs has an extra 25% off and change!  Free shipping too!  I was pretty excited to get a few things I have been watching on their discogs store and ebay store for a while!  The Bob Marley LP's are $7.99 each with free shipping, that is a steal!  Enjoy!  Lots of good stuff, they do have the Mumford & Sons Babel 7" box set for $11.49.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

On Ebay, Get Import CDs has an extra 25% off when you spend $40 on select titles, just picked up  Bob Marley, Kaya and Uprising, Atlas Genius- Inanimate Objects, Elvis Presley - Showroom Internationale, Wynton Marsalis - Big Band Holiday and Brian Setzer - Boogie Woogie Christmas for $40 and change!  Free shipping too!  I was pretty excited to get a few things I have been watching on their discogs store and ebay store for a while!  The Bob Marley LP's are $7.99 each with free shipping, that is a steal!  Enjoy!  Lots of good stuff, they do have the Mumford & Sons Babel 7" box set for $11.49.

Great deal, thanks for the heads up, 11 records for $70 shipped is a damn good deal. I snagged Zookeeper - Pink Chalk, Iron and Wine Archive 1, Local Customs - Cavern Sounds, Soul Coughing - El Oso and Irresistable Bliss, Busta Rhymes - When Disaster Strikes, Guru Freakout - Mothership, Spanish Gold - South of Nowhere, Bob Marley - Natty Dread and Uprising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25% discount sale on tour van records (include bundles of 5 random lp's and go for $25)

 

Shipping is expensive to my country so maybe you'll have a good deal. Only great deal for me is the random bundle but not sure if I want to risk, even though it says to specify bands you like in order to get a good mix

 

http://tourvanrecords.storenvy.com/

code: PAYDABILLS

Ends today, based in NY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spicoli said:

25% discount sale on tour van records (include bundles of 5 random lp's and go for $25)

 

Shipping is expensive to my country so maybe you'll have a good deal. Only great deal for me is the random bundle but not sure if I want to risk, even though it says to specify bands you like in order to get a good mix

 

http://tourvanrecords.storenvy.com/

code: PAYDABILLS

Ends today, based in NY.

Thanks! Grabbed the Awkward Age lp and an Old Flings split 7" for $15 shipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

French band "Not Scientists" <mid tempo punk rock> are shipping their orders for free worldwide until 1 Oct. If you like The Copyrights, Hospital job you may like them

 

https://www.facebook.com/notscientists/

(Items on their fb and they take orders by email, it's not intentional spam)

Edited by Spicoli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2016 at 0:26 PM, hype said:

JWFntFSRck_wilco_star_wars-signed_0_orig

NYewiHavSP_wilco_star_wars-signed_2_orig

 

 

 

Wilco - Star Wars (Autographed) $15 + 5 Shipping using this link

 

 

^^ Huckberry has some signed Wilco stuff for sale including this for $25 and if you sign up under my link (just search for Wilco and you will see this and several other items) you get $10 off. If for some reason you would rather not use my link you can just manually go there as well but it will be the full price.

 

 

 

Has anyone else received this from them?  I ordered this quite awhile ago, just wanted to check to see if anyone else has received their's.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Has anyone else received this from them?  I ordered this quite awhile ago, just wanted to check to see if anyone else has received their's.  

I just barely got mine on Saturday and I bought it on the 16th of August. On my copy they used a silver marker instead and autographed all around the cat in the black area which I think looks much better then then the stock photo. It was also packed very well.

 

I will post a photo later today if anyone wants to see it. Also, I emailed them about a week or so ago asking when I should be receiving it and they said it would go out shortly and gave me another $10 credit for it taking "longer then expected". So anyone else that still has not got it I would suggest doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hype said:

I just barely got mine on Saturday and I bought it on the 16th of August. On my copy they used a silver marker instead and autographed all around the cat in the black area which I think looks much better then then the stock photo. It was also packed very well.

 

I will post a photo later today if anyone wants to see it. Also, I emailed them about a week or so ago asking when I should be receiving it and they said it would go out shortly and gave me another $10 credit for it taking "longer then expected". So anyone else that still has not got it I would suggest doing that.

Awesome, thanks for that, I was just more curious than anything.  I emailed them as well, but if yours took that long mine will probably be another week or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, famousdrumer said:

any one else get shipped the wrong record by Barnes N Noble when they had that 40% coupon floating around.

 

Ordered the new Glass Animals LP but got Drive-by-Truckers deluxe box set (5lp,3cd,etc.) seems like a big fuck up to me. i guess i can by 3 records now once i sell it!

Seems like an upgrade....unfortunately it probably means somebody received an opposite downgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, famousdrumer said:

any one else get shipped the wrong record by Barnes N Noble when they had that 40% coupon floating around.

 

Ordered the new Glass Animals LP but got Drive-by-Truckers deluxe box set (5lp,3cd,etc.) seems like a big fuck up to me. i guess i can by 3 records now once i sell it!

How much? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, famousdrumer said:

any one else get shipped the wrong record by Barnes N Noble when they had that 40% coupon floating around.

 

Ordered the new Glass Animals LP but got Drive-by-Truckers deluxe box set (5lp,3cd,etc.) seems like a big fuck up to me. i guess i can by 3 records now once i sell it!

How much for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×