The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Was able to come up with a second order last second!

Snagged:

Weatherbox - Cosmic Drama

City & Colour - Hurry & The Harm

Flying Colors - Second Flight: Live At The Z7 

Alison Krauss & The Union Station - Paper Airplane

HIM - Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666

The Story So Far - Under Soil & Dirt

all for 46$ shipped with the 15$ off 60$ and the 25% off 40$+

I've now gotten 14 records from this deal totaling 108$ so I can't complain!

Thanks everyone for sharing the deal!

On 9/16/2016 at 8:39 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Save a little more money and buy a KAB EV-1. It'll be the better investment in the long run.

On 9/17/2016 at 4:34 AM, Thomas³ said:

I hated it when I had it. It always seemed like the fluid would stay on the record after drying, which would lead to move surface noise than before. It does get a lot of the surface dirt off though. Vacuum cleaning is a much better option, and worth the extra money.

On 9/17/2016 at 10:39 AM, jaxvinyl said:

I've been using one for a few years now with no issues. It's time consuming when used properly, but it's definitely a cheaper alternative to a vacuum system. I've certainly had no issues with surface noise due to the fluid. 

A little late, but thanks to everyone for the input. Seems like the Spinclean has mostly good reviews but decided to save that money and put it towards a vacuum system since I probably would have sprung for one later on. 

7 hours ago, jackshidt said:

EBay Flash Sale:  $15 off $60, code  CFLASHSAVE15NOW , for until 10:00PM PST today only.

If you leverage this with the GetImportCDs' $25% off sale - wow!  

Didn't find any records I wanted in time, but was able to use this for some new shoes that I need for work so a big thanks!

The Lex Shop Autumn flash sale is now on!

Get up to 50% off selected titles and free shipping worldwide with the discount code:

LEXAUTUMNFLASH16

E.g.: Get DOOM's 'Born Like This' 12" double vinyl LP delivered to your door for £15 / $19.60 USD (approx.)

Enter the free shipping discount code on the order check out page for 
standard, non-tracked shipping.

For USD pricing use currency convertor in top right of page.

Some damn good prices on solid Doom releases! Also, that Golden Ticket (Gold colored) is a steal at 13 as well!

Outside of the sale they also have the Lady Parts album by Fudge which has very NSFW cover art but is another good release.

On 9/30/2016 at 1:59 PM, hype said:

Some damn good prices on solid Doom releases! Also, that Golden Ticket (Gold colored) is a steal at 13 as well!

Outside of the sale they also have the Lady Parts album by Fudge which has very NSFW cover art but is another good release.

Copped that DOOM soon as I got email. It had been on my list since the repress. Glad I waited, $20 shipped great deal

5 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Garret Klahn (Texas Is The Reason) put out a solo album this year, and it's pretty enjoyable. $8.99ppd from importcds.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garrett-Klahn-Vinyl-New-/131713816930?hash=item1eaac15962:g:40cAAOSw--1WqqfD

This record is great! I'm driving out to Toledo to see him play tonight, he has a full band and I'm pretty sure he's playing the whole thing start to finish plus select Texas Is The Reason songs too.

35 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

This record is great! I'm driving out to Toledo to see him play tonight, he has a full band and I'm pretty sure he's playing the whole thing start to finish plus select Texas Is The Reason songs too.

Damn, that sounds like an awesome show. Too bad I don't have a car this weekend.

Record is well worth the $9ppd.