The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

17 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I know a lot I the time with their sales is also free shipping so wanted to grab that misfits collection but no free shipping. Bummer

Sorry about that! It is showing that this daily deal already ran out of time which stops the free shipping but I barely got the email for it 3 hours ago so I am not sure what is going on honestly. Usually the daily deals are good for 24 hours, I would say check again in awhile. Popmarket occasionally has awesome deals but they are def. not the most organized for sure.

18 minutes ago, hype said:

Sorry about that! It is showing that this daily deal already ran out of time which stops the free shipping but I barely got the email for it 3 hours ago so I am not sure what is going on honestly. Usually the daily deals are good for 24 hours, I would say check again in awhile. Popmarket occasionally has awesome deals but they are def. not the most organized for sure.

No worries, would have been a great deal though!

12 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

I had some stuff in my cart from last month with promo code HOLLY15 and it's still applied. Maybe try that out?

DD will not automatically remove applied codes after they expire. But if you remove an item from your cart, The code will be removed. Good tip for using codes after they expire.

David Bowie - Blackstar is on sale at Fry's Electronics for $13.99. Going there soon to pick up a copy finally (I had a really had time justifying $30 even for Bowie)

http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=blackstar

Edited by Professor Finn

http://merchandiseoutlet.com/search.php?search_query=Vinyl

Merchandise Outlet has a handful of vinyl releases for cheap, plus free shipping. Kendrick Lamar, Pink Floyd, Queen, Coldplay, etc.

Use the code Blues10 for an additional 10% off. 

I picked up the first Coldplay LP for 8.99ppd. Not bad for an album I spent a lot of time with 15 years ago.

18 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

http://merchandiseoutlet.com/search.php?search_query=Vinyl

Merchandise Outlet has a handful of vinyl releases for cheap, plus free shipping. Kendrick Lamar, Pink Floyd, Queen, Coldplay, etc.

Use the code Blues10 for an additional 10% off. 

I picked up the first Coldplay LP for 8.99ppd. Not bad for an album I spent a lot of time with 15 years ago.

Sweet thanks, picked up that Pentatonix album

I can def. vouch for this place, they are good people. I have ordered a few albums and a bunch of other stuff and it always comes packed nicely. They also do 20% off here and there as well which makes for some really good deals depending what is available. They even get some legit more rare presses in but those usually get sold the same day so they are easy to miss.

I found this place around the same time and they have some good prices but it is pretty horribly organized.

dealmtn

A lot of there stuff is not listed if it is vinyl or cd and there email support is non existent but I ordered the Counting Crows album Somewhere Under Wonderland for $3.51 and it came sealed in a proper lp mailer in flawless condition. It sucks because there are a lot of potential great deals if they are the lp version but no real way of knowing.

They also have..

Beck - Guerolito, The Crow Soundtrack & a 50 Cent album for $4.51 if anyone is looking for those.

If anyone finds some other good deals that are for sure an lp reply in here though!

9 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

If that picture of the Coldplay record is actually the version they are selling it looks like it's the Paralophone, not the Capitol version.  Which means it should sound pretty nice!  

Edit: Looks like Coldplay is gone.  

Everything is usually always of the actual product he is selling from my experience but he is good about replying to any questions if you want to make sure.

7 minutes ago, hype said:

I found this place around the same time and they have some good prices but it is pretty horribly organized.

dealmtn

A lot of there stuff is not listed if it is vinyl or cd and there email support is non existent but I ordered the Counting Crows album Somewhere Under Wonderland for $3.51 and it came sealed in a proper lp mailer in flawless condition. It sucks because there are a lot of potential great deals if they are the lp version but no real way of knowing.

They also have..

Beck - Guerolito, The Crow Soundtrack & a 50 Cent album for $4.51 if anyone is looking for those.

If anyone finds some other good deals that are for sure an lp reply in here though!

Looks like the Beck is sold out. I can't find a button to add it to my cart.

9 minutes ago, hype said:

Everything is usually always of the actual product he is selling from my experience but he is good about replying to any questions if you want to make sure.

I actually have the B&N Orange version which is Parlophone.  I was just chiming in for people that may have been on the fence because the Capitol pressing of that album isn't the greatest.  

39 minutes ago, hype said:

dealmtn

They also have..

Is there a discount code for this site?

17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Is there a discount code for this site?

I have never got or seen any discount codes from them. 

And they have a bunch of listings for the same album sometimes so if one is not working do a search and try the others. They also list the same album at different prices sometimes as well.