The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

• 2 weeks later...

8 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Wolfgang's Vault is having a 50% off sale on all merchandise today only with the code SUPER — it includes all the Daytrotter 12-inches. Here's their entire vinyl selection:

https://www.wolfgangs.com/bestsellers/?fpt=VL|VY|UV|VV|VN

I am not familiar with the store... is the picture what you get? Debating ordering some jazz and don't want the shitty euro presses.

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Wolfgang's Vault is having a 50% off sale on all merchandise today only with the code SUPER — it includes all the Daytrotter 12-inches. Here's their entire vinyl selection:

https://www.wolfgangs.com/bestsellers/?fpt=VL|VY|UV|VV|VN

Thanks. Some solid deals. i got some willie nelson, hendrix and doors. 

37 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Would you feel comfortable ordering multiple records from Walmart.com? Might cancel my Amazon orders and order from them since they have the records I want in stock plus I can get a 20% discount.

I ordered from them for the first time and two of the three got cancelled due to "being out of stock" even though they were available again within a day or two but the third one just arrived today and it was in an lp mailer that was identical to the amazon records I recieved so i'd say you should be good. As long as I can get them shipped and do not have to go to the actual store I might order from Walmart again in the future.

You can also use a $10 off 30 coupon if you use a referral which is what I did. Juse google and find one or you can pm me if you still need it. 

2 minutes ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

Already got a message from my seller who said he would weigh the box and give me the best possible shipping price first thing in the morning. I asked if it was the full box with all the singles we shall see what the response is. 

I ordered one and absolutely don't need it but for that price fuck it

Heres the reaponse I got. If nothing else this dudes customer service is top notch with the quick replies. 

Hi 

Given the price and the way I have written the description I must admit I am a little concerned that there is some sort of Discogs error to be honest. My notes in Discogs (I always note the shelf things are stored on, and the original listing date in the private seller notes) show it was listed about a year ago, so I can't remember listing this one. But I think i would most likely have listed it for quite a bit more, and if not it would likely have sold very quickly. In addition my description doesn't mention anything about the condition of the box, whether all the sleeves are present, what the Ltd edition number is, whether the badges etc are present. If you look at my listings you'll see that I normally note all those sorts of details. So I am wondering if it is an individual single that was correctly listed but has somehow found its way onto the wrong page. If it has there must be a Discogs error somewhere, it would never have taken a year to sell at that price if it had been on the wrong page for a year. 

I'm at home now and about to go to bed (it's 2am here), but I will be at my office in the morning and check everything for you then, If I did somehow manage to list it at that price, I will honour it. 

Best regards 

20 minutes ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

Heres the reaponse I got. If nothing else this dudes customer service is top notch with the quick replies. 

Hi 

Given the price and the way I have written the description I must admit I am a little concerned that there is some sort of Discogs error to be honest. My notes in Discogs (I always note the shelf things are stored on, and the original listing date in the private seller notes) show it was listed about a year ago, so I can't remember listing this one. But I think i would most likely have listed it for quite a bit more, and if not it would likely have sold very quickly. In addition my description doesn't mention anything about the condition of the box, whether all the sleeves are present, what the Ltd edition number is, whether the badges etc are present. If you look at my listings you'll see that I normally note all those sorts of details. So I am wondering if it is an individual single that was correctly listed but has somehow found its way onto the wrong page. If it has there must be a Discogs error somewhere, it would never have taken a year to sell at that price if it had been on the wrong page for a year. 

I'm at home now and about to go to bed (it's 2am here), but I will be at my office in the morning and check everything for you then, If I did somehow manage to list it at that price, I will honour it. 

Best regards 

Yea obviously there was some sort of hack. I feel bad for these sellers and I'm not gonna hold them to these. Not their fault