Jump to content

The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)


Recommended Posts

Not sure how good it is, because I'm not a Beck fan, but Colors Deluxe Red 2LP is down to $10.
It's included in the 20% off of $50.  Thought about adding it for a Christmas gift.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beck-Colors-New-Vinyl-LP-Colored-Vinyl-Red-Deluxe-Edition/132858590446?epid=239217106&hash=item1eeefd34ee:g:ZBcAAOSwVXdb73HG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skidroje said:

Not sure how good it is, because I'm not a Beck fan, but Colors Deluxe Red 2LP is down to $10.
It's included in the 20% off of $50.  Thought about adding it for a Christmas gift.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beck-Colors-New-Vinyl-LP-Colored-Vinyl-Red-Deluxe-Edition/132858590446?epid=239217106&hash=item1eeefd34ee:g:ZBcAAOSwVXdb73HG

I bought this for $10 some time back. It's absolutely worth $10. I'm not a giant Beck fan, and colors is far from my favorite, but it's worthy of $10 (especially if someone actually likes it).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, skidroje said:

Not sure how good it is, because I'm not a Beck fan, but Colors Deluxe Red 2LP is down to $10.
It's included in the 20% off of $50.  Thought about adding it for a Christmas gift.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beck-Colors-New-Vinyl-LP-Colored-Vinyl-Red-Deluxe-Edition/132858590446?epid=239217106&hash=item1eeefd34ee:g:ZBcAAOSwVXdb73HG

Look out for the $6 shipping on this one though. It got me, I canceled immediately and they shipped it anyway. I’m sending it back as soon as I get it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I bought this for $10 some time back. It's absolutely worth $10. I'm not a giant Beck fan, and colors is far from my favorite, but it's worthy of $10 (especially if someone actually likes it).

It's not what I'd want from an official Beck studio album, especially one that serves as his first "fun" studio album in 10+ years, but it's a pretty damn fun little party album in its own right. It is one of the rare occasions where I hated the singles and then, when heard the album, it all clicked into place and I 'got' what they were supposed to be. I wish Beck would release more albums like Midnite Vultures (I'll settle for more albums like Modern Guilt) and that Maroon 5 and all those dumb top 40 rock/pop/party bands would release more albums like Colors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, swb said:

It's not what I'd want from an official Beck studio album, especially one that serves as his first "fun" studio album in 10+ years, but it's a pretty damn fun little party album in its own right. It is one of the rare occasions where I hated the singles and then, when heard the album, it all clicked into place and I 'got' what they were supposed to be. I wish Beck would release more albums like Midnite Vultures (I'll settle for more albums like Modern Guilt) and that Maroon 5 and all those dumb top 40 rock/pop/party bands would release more albums like Colors.

Honestly, my only beef with Colors is that I could fit a couple of better 2LPs in that precious shelf space, but I'm in no hurry to unload it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Queen-Studio-Collection-15-Studio-Albums-on-18LP/4RWN0000000

Queen studio albums box set for $221 on Musicvaultz after WELCOME promo code. This goes for like $500 to $600 on amazon & ebay so Its a really good price!!

Edited by rhcp02
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Queen-Studio-Collection-15-Studio-Albums-on-18LP/4RWN0000000

Queen studio albums box set for $221 on Musicvaultz after WELCOME promo code. This goes for like $500 to $600 on amazon & ebay so Its a really good price!!

code does not work anymore, reached its max... are there any other codes ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, VinylSteals said:

"Eligible items are items with a 25% discount coupon available through the offer code PSAVE25 displayed at checkout."

This sounds like another one of those coupons that only works for select sellers. It's not live, so it's not verified to work on any vinyl yet. We shall see...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website