The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

2 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I really dont understand how most people dont own a vinyl flat.

Probably 75 percent of new purchase end up in my vinyl flat. Some worse than others but a fair share of dishing going on these days.

One of the best investments I have made

I've thought about getting one, but I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've gotten a record warped enough to make something like that necessary and I've been collecting for 14 years.

2 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

I've thought about getting one, but I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've gotten a record warped enough to make something like that necessary and I've been collecting for 14 years.

Same. Well, 6 years and I've only had two that were bad. I just exchanged them. No biggie

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

Good deal on Hot Water Music lps over at Rise Records.

"It's a Hot Water Music fan's dream come true ☁️ Grab a 20th Anniversary Box Set (comes with 4 LPs!), "Light It Up" AND "Exister" on vinyl now, all for $42.
That's 6 records for $42.
You're welcome."

Thanks for this.  Can't pass that up

Also, posted this somewhere else but if anyone is looking to get the Late Johnny Cash stuff musicvaultz is having a solid sale, I picked up the Unearthed Box Set & American Recording Box Set along with "WELCOME" to get an extra 15% off for a total of about $211 shipped. You even get a free record frame when you spend over $100 haha.

Edited by hype

12 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Received the records I ordered yesterday from the Walmart sale and they were packaged like a tank.  Well done, Walmart.  I'm still scared shitless to visit a storefront* but would order online again in a heartbeat given how fast and flawless everthing arrived.

*Walmart people

Yeah, same. The mailer had 4 records in it and showed up in like 2 days. If I ever sell a boxset, the mailer is perfect.

Coming from a SpaceLab9 email:

"And now it's time for the..
NEW YEAR'S EVE
$5 BLOWOUT SALE
It's that time again! We need to clear some room for several upcoming titles so for a very limited time (five hours, to be exact) you can pick up select SL9 overstock titles for only $5 each!
SALE BEGINS Monday, December 31st @ 1pm EST
SALE ENDS Monday, December 31st @ 6pm EST"

https://spacelab9.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...