The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Tried leveling out some of the downvotes, but I ran out of upvotes. Downvoting things that don't need downvoting is the most passive aggressive internetting ever.

"Hurr durr stay on topic I get email notifications on this and you're clogging up my inbox these fake internet votes will show everyone my displeasure!"

I got the rest for ya Fowty.

On topic, I recommend the Vegetarian Meat Comps for the Stolen Body Records sale. I like the first one a lot more than the 2nd, but since they're bundled together for the same price as one you might as well get both. There's some good psych stuff on there.

PSA on the I Love You Honeybear deal I posted--I offered the seller $3 and he countered with $4, so I got it for $6.72 shipped. This worked for others as well.

Thanks for this....I did the same thing yesterday (offered $3, denied, offered $4 and was approved) and the album already shipped.

It's kind of a mystery why it's priced so inexpensive. And I read there are only 400 of them? Unless this is a new pressing..strange price anomaly either way.

I think there were 400 in the original pressing, which it looked like was in May or June...I saw it for sale in a few places.  No idea how many are in this run.

It's kind of a mystery why it's priced so inexpensive. And I read there are only 400 of them? Unless this is a new pressing..strange price anomaly either way.

If this is just a single LP pressing that is condensed im still okay with it honestly. This is a cool collection of stuff that id like to have in my collection and not looking at it as a potential profit maker down the line. Though it is a very strange price differential.