The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I now have received shipping confirmation on every purchase, best deal I've ever come across

Thursday

Say Anything

Borns

Grateful Dead - Spring 1990 and Cow Palace box sets

Family of the Year

Damon Albarn

Neil Young - Americana

For about ~$100 shipped

I've received shipping confirmations for all of mine as well. I hoped they would ship, but I certainly didn't expect they would. It's a Christmas miracle! (The delivery guy is going to hate me more than usual. :))

I got shipping for my 2 Grateful Dead boxes. If anyone gets the Truckin or New Years Box and wants to sell or trade, let me know.

Which two did you get?  I may be interested in trading a New Years for something.  I'm still awaiting shipping confirmation, but don't see a paypal refund yet.  Who knows

I ordered direct from the Hastings website and just got a shipping confirmation for the Springsteen boxset. Still waiting to hear on VU and Eminem.

In other news, I ordered Børns from the eBay craziness, and it should be here today. Hopefully it's an LP and not a CD. That one is still available directly from the website. https://www.gohastings.com/mobileProduct/POPMUSIC/Dopamine/sku/297764476.uts

So I wonder what really happened. There's no way this wasn't a mistake, right? I think it's definitely an error since the Nirvana and Selena Gomez pre orders were so cheap. But then again, I don't think they were moving any copies of those box sets, so I suppose it's not entirely out of the question. My main guess is that those box sets were supposed to go on clearance, but they ended up somehow reducing the price a little too much.