The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Mine didn't have a foam insert, but all the individual LPs are shrink wrapped.

Interesting. Then you got a later pressing.

The issue with early pressings was that they didn't shrink wrap the records inside, so the jackets got pretty beat up in some cases. They also made the outer box slightly thicker in the second run, too. 

If anyone manages to get a first pressing and they are unsatisfied with the quality, shoot Sundazed an email and they will send replacement jackets... that was the case a year ago at least, according to some users on the internet. 

I'm just a big Springsteen fan and would like to have the box. Have original presses of them all, but the remasters would be a nice "get" at sub $60.

Keep an eye out on Amazon. ImportCDs will put up a used one for around $70 every now and then. That's the best deal I've seen on them so far (with the exception of this crazy ass Hastings deal of course) and I've had great luck with buying from them. I'm most interested in finding out what happened that prompted all these crazy prices. Good on the folks that got these. I've reached the acceptance phase and no longer hate you.

So should we start a new thread since this has basically turned into a boner comparison thread over the go Hastings shit. I can only read so much about eminem and Bruce Springsteen and Selena fucking Gomez.

Considering the run this thread has had, I vote for a separate one to house all Bruce-Gomez-Em boners.

Seeing all those deals and not being able to get a single stuff makes me so sad.

This thread used to make me happy. After missing all the deals by a few hours, I've been avoiding it.

Most people here probably aren't into it, but Lewis' "Romantic Times" is on sale for $5 (today only I think) over at Light In The Attic. Not as good as his first release, but it's well worth the price.

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1396-romantic-times

This thread used to make me happy. After missing all the deals by a few hours, I've been avoiding it.

Most people here probably aren't into it, but Lewis' "Romantic Times" is on sale for $5 (today only I think) over at Light In The Attic. Not as good as his first release, but it's well worth the price.

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1396-romantic-times

Actually, it appears the entire LITA store is on sale.

http://lightintheattic.net/shop-the-catalog

No code.  Items are already discounted.  (Stone Roses 2xLP reissues are $20 each)

Mine is the same. No number, just a blank then /5000. Very weird.

Its most likely a leftover. When a company presses limited quantities, they will usually press extras. For example a /5000 press will have 5000 numbered copies and then maybe 50-100 un-numbered for replacements, should the need arise.

Actually, it appears the entire LITA store is on sale.

http://lightintheattic.net/shop-the-catalog

No code.  Items are already discounted.  (Stone Roses 2xLP reissues are $20 each)

If anyone has a copy of Lewis' "L'amour" or Annette Peacock's "I'm the One," that they'd like to trade, definitely let me know, because they haven't been in the LITA store for a while.