The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals- Jacksonville City Nights 

It's titled "September" but it's actually Jacksonville City Nights.  I ordered one during that box set sale, and got it today.  Just checked to see if they had more, and they do.  I think it's been out of print for awhile.  Sorry, forgot to mention it's $15.05.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ryan-Adams-September-2005-New-Long-Play-Record-/141847928374?hash=item2106cb9e36:i:141847928374

Also, on Hastings actual site, for $15.05 and only $1.29 shipping.

https://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Jacksonville-City-Nights/sku/246396365.uts

What are the chances lita will combine shipping on orders. There are like 4 things i want and would prefer not topay 20 bucks in shipping.

id say pretty good. They seem pretty decent to deal with, worth asking! If they're offering all these deals on separate days it's only fair right??

What are the chances lita will combine shipping on orders. There are like 4 things i want and would prefer not topay 20 bucks in shipping.

Unfortunately, they won't. If you look at their blog post regarding the deals:

"Due to the high volume of orders for the month of December we unfortunately cannot accommodate combining orders to save on shipping. 11 months of the year we totally can, but we’re currently just too slammed in the warehouse due to the holidays. Apologies."

I never realized how much of a pain in the ass ups is. Just to get a package sent to a pickup location instead of my apt  because it requires a signature and the doorbell doesn't work. I have to register and provide all my info,email,phone number, and a credit card, pay a $5 pick up fee, and potentially another fee if it's not in the drivers route.

I never realized how much of a pain in the ass ups is. Just to get a package sent to a pickup location instead of my apt because it requires a signature and the doorbell doesn't work. I have to register and provide all my info,email,phone number, and a credit card, pay a $5 pick up fee, and potentially another fee if it's not in the drivers route.

Once you get signed up, if there is a distribution center near you, you can have it held there for free and pick it up. I hate UPS though.

Once you get signed up, if there is a distribution center near you, you can have it held there for free and pick it up. I hate UPS though.

Since you live in the US and it's known as the land of opportunity, you should start a worldwide package delivery service that's better and more profitable than UPS.

Since you live in the US and it's known as the land of opportunity, you should start worldwide package delivery service that's better and more profitable than UPS.

Wow, what a terrific and clearly not at all sarcastic response to my perfectly helpful suggestion on how to save $5, followed by an expression of distaste for a company with whom I've had very few positive encounters!

Wow, what a terrific and clearly not at all sarcastic response to my perfectly helpful suggestion on how to save $5, followed by an expression of distaste for a company with whom I've had very few positive encounters!

I'm sorry you feel that way. I was merely pointing out a need and proposing you take action and fill that need. It seems like it could be a very profitable endeavor, but I guess it's not a challenge you're up for. Very understandable, and I hope you have better experiences with UPS in the future.