PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

I love the $15 box set, haha.  I gave it a shot because why the fuck not.

i had a dream that i waited in line at RSD for hours the other night. First in the door. Then the store didnt have the box set. I felt so dismayed.  :(

....true story. 

I spoke to two farmers today. They saw an eagle clutching a snake in its talons hovering above a colorful hill. This is a sign from Apollo. You will get the box set.

From Waterloo records

Ok, I just got word from our buyers that the Red House Painters Box Set we talked about is not a USA RSD release, but a UK RSD release, but that the label, 4AD, is only making 200 copies available for all of the USA and we're only earmarked for 1 copy of it, so we will most likely be selling it instore only. If we do end up getting any extra, I'll email and let you know!

I did a google search for the UPC listed on the Best Buy pre-order and found this http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18204883/girl-band-the-early-years-limited-editi. This seems to match everything other than Red House Painters in the Best Buy description. Just a heads up for anyone that has ordered or is considering ordering with Best Buy.

I did a google search for the UPC listed on the Best Buy pre-order and found this http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18204883/girl-band-the-early-years-limited-editi. This seems to match everything other than Red House Painters in the Best Buy description. Just a heads up for anyone that has ordered or is considering ordering with Best Buy.

Thanks! Given that, I'm gonna cancel my order and avoid the hassle of a return.

I've preordered from three different retailers. IF I get any extras, I'll be selling at cost to people on the board that weren't able to get one. If everyone here who gets an extra does that, VC is a pretty rad community. Let's not get our hopes up though.

I second this...I have it ordered at 3 stores as well...I doubt Ill get 1 but if some weird way I get more than one I will do the same!