PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

This morning the store I was at for RSD had a copy out for sale. Didn't get to see price. I didn't get it for someone on here because a dude in line was DYING for it and he was super cool and we talked for like 4 hours over the course of the night so I let him get it. 

Consequently I have a copy waiting for me at the record store I had order it for me. So stoked. Also Vinyl Films came through from them. :D :D :D

Guys, I'm having RHP regrets. I bought this at 9:01 at a pretty shitty price actually (280 CAD after taxes, 220 US). Especially since I spent the rest of the day spending more money on records, I'm debating selling this at the cost I bought it. If you'd be willing to pay cost of everything including Paypal fees, I can probably work out reasonable shipping to Canada and US (no more than $20 my guess) or unreasonable really expensive shipping elsewhere, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Edit: sold.

4AD told all their US stores that if they received their shipment in time (which was most of them), they should sell it early for RSD. 

Because, apparently, they hadn't fucked us fans QUITE hard enough yet.

My store got 1 copy. First person was lining up at 7 PM last night.

Ok I get it now...was so confused how stores were selling it today in the USA....

Makes me anxious waiting for mine in transit to the store....I won't feel settled until its in my hands.....

Id be happy if all I got for RSD was the box set....(and whats next) 

I talked to a guy at Rough Trade NYC today who gave me some interesting info. Apparently anyone who ordered the box set got 0 or 1 shipped. He told me I will likely be the only person he talks to to have bought one directly from a record store. He also said that RTNYC got 1 copy, but haven't sold it yet. They're trying to figure out how to get it to someone who really loves the music fairly. He considered they might sell raffle tickets and give proceeds to charity. Pretty cool dudes over there.

I'm thrilled I found it. Just wish I could've found that Bonnie Prince Billy split.

I managed to snag that one today and it sounds wonderful. I hope you find one

High hopes for online leftovers.  The computers at Rough Trade said there were 2 somewhere in the store.  I scoured the place hoping someone ditched it in the LP section or something.  Got nothin'.  Thanks for the hopes.

is that offered somewhere? i'd probably go for it. :/

A friend back home in Australia picked one up and is having second thoughts. Unfortunately it cost a lot more over there and then I'd have to think about having it shipped to the U.S. but I could probably store it at my parents' house for the time being.