PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

Thanks being said, I'm still waiting for repressed of Ghosts, April, and Admiral. Otherwise it's gravy baby.

Yup. I refuse to pay over $50 for a single album. Even if I love it. If I have to pay a ridiculous amount for an album, then it doesn't need to be in my collection.

Represses have to happen some day... 

Also, the guy asking for the RHP box set could have paid non-flipper prices for his Kozelek. Right or wrong is irrelevant in this case. What matters is what is a fair trade between the two parties in question, and not any third-party opinion.

Agreed. It's all just between the two people trading. Also no one involved bought any of these with the intention of flipping or "accidentally" listed them on discogs.

Everyone needs to relax. Kozelek releases usually have a window of reasonable accessibility after initial hype dies down and before they disappear forever.

Thanks being said, I'm still waiting for repressed of Ghosts, April, and Admiral. Otherwise it's gravy baby.

Koz would never let that happen.

Koz has a clause in his contract: "No represses of anything ever."

Koz has a clause in his will saying all master tapes are buried with him, and all leftover vinyl burned in memorial.

Unfortunately, I feel like trading Kozelek releases is kind of doomed to failure in many cases. Mainly, the kind of people who have to have this box are the type of people who have to have every other release. Therefore, it's less likely that they would be willing to trade one rare record for another rare record and thus put themselves in a familiar and somewhat equal situation that they started in.

Doesn't stop me from trying either, though.

Unfortunately, I feel like trading Kozelek releases is kind of doomed to failure in many cases. Mainly, the kind of people who have to have this box are the type of people who have to have every other release. Therefore, it's less likely that they would be willing to trade one rare record for another rare record and thus put themselves in a familiar and somewhat equal situation that they started in.

Doesn't stop me from trying either, though.

I thought my trade request was good because of how many people seem to be in need, or in want, of Among the Leaves.

As a huge RHP and SKM fan I think it his less cohesive work of all, which is why I am willing to part with it more easily. Having two of each record I'm trying to trade def makes it easier for me, of course.

But I would rather have Ocean Beach or Rollercoaster over ATL or Perils any Day of the week.

Even if I'm NOT able to snag the box, I'd still be willing to trade ATL or Perils for something good. Because I know there's fans out there who want it.

I thought my trade request was good because of how many people seem to be in need, or in want, of Among the Leaves.

As a huge RHP and SKM fan I think it his less cohesive work of all, which is why I am willing to part with it more easily. Having two of each record I'm trying to trade def makes it easier for me, of course.

But I would rather have Ocean Beach or Rollercoaster over ATL or Perils any Day of the week.

Even if I'm NOT able to snag the box, I'd still be willing to trade ATL or Perils for something good. Because I know there's fans out there who want it.

Haha, it feels like you're being really defensive, but the only person who is getting shit is Museummouth and the only person giving it is Kess because they don't get along.

You're all good, dude.

Haha, it feels like you're being really defensive, but the only person who is getting shit is Museummouth and the only person giving it is Kess because they don't get along.

You're all good, dude.

No not at all defensive! I find the conversation intriguing.

And I'm still holding out hope that SOME ONE will come through for me with this.