Built to Spill - Untethered Moon

The VC clique is alive and strong.

Uh.. yeah? We all "know" each other in this thread for the most part, what do you expect? I mean, sorry to have to say it, but if I had the blue there's no way I'd be hooking up someone with 200 posts vs someone whose posts I've been reading every day for two years.

Youinreverse deserves it because he helped out a bunch of people on RSD. I have an equally complete BTS collection as him, but I'm happy to sit back and hope he gets it.

You two are devoted! I can't bring myself to collect more than one copy of most albums for any artist. Congrats on having a super sweet collection :)

Haha. You guys are ridiculous. Maybe I just used a blue sharpie to color it?

The labels are perfectly aligned. What you see is the record on the white sleeve, with the sleeve holes showing through. The record is in fact translucent blue.

I never once stated that was here looking to "hook up someone who deserves it". I came in here and posted a picture of a record that people didn't seem to think existed to show that it did in fact, exist. I DID state that I would entertain offers if someone wanted to make one. Frankly, most of the offers I got were quite low to not even justify selling it. I bought a copy of this record because i really like the record, and I kind of wish it just ended up being black.

Is posting it on discogs for $500 "laughable". Absolutely. It was the only forum I could use to offer someone outside of this forum the opportunity to acquire this record. The offers I have received via Discogs have been more than acceptable; way more than anything offered here.  I don't like being tasked with having to decide who is most deserving of this record. I just want to get it out of my possession. 

I have decided to post this record on eBay so that the market will dictate what i sell this record for. I will be posting it for 99cents. Once i can figure out how to use the eBay charity function, i will be posting the auction with 50% of the profits donated to PAWS Chicago, a no kill animal shelter. If the record ends up selling for 99cents, so be it. I hope it finds a good home. I will take the profits and go out and buy another copy to listen to and hope that it doesn't end up being blue.

All he said was "I have this record; I might be open to offers" - the rest of you dudes put it on him to give it to some loony BTS superfan who has hooked people up on RSD before. Then you turned on him lickety split because he listed it on Discogs. It's his record; he can sell it (or not sell it) for as much as he wants.

For the record, this guy ::thumbs pointed at self:: never said shit about him posting it on discogs/eBay. Probably the smartest move on his part to be honest.

If someone here were to get it I'd hoped it would be Jared because he's a nice dude, but I respect what the seller is doing with eBay if half the money goes to charity.

I personally would throw down a $60 bid if he put it up there and posts a link here, so at the very least he'd make his donation and still have enough to grab a new copy. I have no doubts this will go for much more than that, but that's all I'd throw at this, and only that much because half the money is going to doggers.

I posted the discogs link because i thought it was incredibly high for a record. I would never pay that.

I also had no idea it was the guy who posted it here.

Good luck with your ebay auction. You likely found 'gold in them thar hills'. Somebody with too much money to burn will want it i'm sure. 

All he said was "I have this record; I might be open to offers" - the rest of you dudes put it on him to give it to some loony BTS superfan who has hooked people up on RSD before. Then you turned on him lickety split because he listed it on Discogs. It's his record; he can sell it (or not sell it) for as much as he wants.

Loony?