Built to Spill - Untethered Moon

What you're doing is cool, but you've got to expect some flack if you're going to post a new release record on discogs for $500, hahaha.  

But that's not the route you decided to take, so it doesn't matter.  Good luck with the sale, it sounds like a good organization to donate to.

I have decided to post this record on eBay so that the market will dictate what i sell this record for. I will be posting it for 99cents. Once i can figure out how to use the eBay charity function, i will be posting the auction with 50% of the profits donated to PAWS Chicago, a no kill animal shelter. If the record ends up selling for 99cents, so be it. I hope it finds a good home. I will take the profits and go out and buy another copy to listen to and hope that it doesn't end up being blue.

Serious respect for the donation thing and listing it at 99 cents. I'll keep an eye on your auction and in the meantime I'll go back to cutting the tips of my fingers open trying to open 5 copies of this record in every store that stocks it.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a general BTS thread? Don't care right now. I need to boast. Saw them tonight, and I spent the entire set with an ear-to-ear grin. They absolutely thrashed. Probably the best set in the 4 times I've seen them. You were right, randy described eternity, the plan, carry the zero, I would hurt a fly, never be the same, some other song, stab.. I might be missing one or two. But fuuuuck that was amazing. So happy. So so so so happy.

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys.

just a head's up..

I have been on the hunt for a blue (like everyone else...) and I found one on the 4th in an Urban Outfitters.

there were two copies but the other one was black.

So I think they might start popping up a lot more now..

thought you guys should know they are out there now..

good luck!