Built to Spill - Untethered Moon

• 2 weeks later...

i don't have an answer from that. just the email i received this morning -

Built To Spill: Untethered Moon (Colored Vinyl) Vinyl LP+CD (Record Store Day) is now available!

You asked us to tell you when Built To Spill: Untethered Moon (Colored Vinyl) Vinyl LP+CD (Record Store Day) - Vinyl LP + CD would be available for ordering. 

We are pleased to tell you it is now available. Click below to place your order.

Imagine a gatefold 2xLP with the "Preview" track intact at the end...

Give me a gatefold of that, PFNO and KILAS and I will be the happiest person alive.

I got this album and it's great! I feel like I've been living under a rock by not listening to any of their albums before. Definitely going to check out more.

You are in for a treat. This album is amazing but their back catalogue is a force to be reckoned with.

got the cd, and immediately ripped it to itunes. between that, the record itself, and the npr stream, i don't think i've ever legally listened to an album on so many platforms.

Or see the rsd description that there are 500 blue copies. It isn't an assumption when they straight up say they exist.

those descriptions have been incorrect in the past. things sometimes change btwn announcing and release. i remember the REM uplugged albums were initially supposed to be clear....

those descriptions have been incorrect in the past. things sometimes change btwn announcing and release. i remember the REM uplugged albums were initially supposed to be clear....

That's not the point I was making. He said we "seem to be under the assumption" as if it's something that was never concrete fact when it definitely came off as fact from all the pre-release information.

What I'm saying is that it was pretty clear that the initial run would contain 500 randomly-inserted blue copies. It was also clear that the vinyl version of the LP was being released early on RSD. But nowhere was it ever said that the 500 blue copies were RSD exclusives. I'm only stating that some folks selling on Discogs and eBay have probably made the assumption that because they purchased it on RSD, it's limited (and maybe blue).