PO: The Hotelier - It Never Goes Out

jewfro

I just ordered "Home..." from the TE site a couple weeks back (I know, I'm late to the Hotelier bandwagon), and had the same issue. Ended up waiting a couple of days, went back, and suddenly the download worked.

I think it may have something to do with waiting for payment to clear, or maybe it's just an inexplicable delay - but it should work at some point. Try it again in a day or two.

That's a good point. For some reason whenever I pay via paypal to a limitedrun webstore, it goes as an echeck. I'll wait for it to clear then try to download. Thanks.

New cover art for this one.

Sorry, I was asking if the artwork with the kid in the field was the only art used prior to this new cover. I remember it being like orange/pink/purple drawings on a white background. Doing a little research, I found that when they first put it up for download there was no artwork. So that's why I wasn't familiar with the kid in the field. I must've just confused it with the artwork of whatever album came before or after it in my media player.

• 3 weeks later...