PO: Limbeck - Hi, Everything's Great

So excited for this, I've been waiting for this repress for a long ass time. I went all in and grabbed the option with the test presses. 

DOGHOUSE RECORDS is excited to announce a preorder for the first reissue of LIMBECK's debut album "Hi, Everything's Great" on vinyl. Includes the full original album on disc 1 and disc 2 is the live version called "Hi, Everything's Fine" that the band recorded with their friends and released as a companion piece to the album. This initial pressing is limited to 1000 copies of the double LP on 2 limited colors as well as a pressing of black vinyl. This is expected to ship June 1, 2015.

http://doghouserecords.limitedrun.com/

that test press package is very tempting

I bought it and then read the bottom:

"100 units of this vinyl along with a test pressing of each LP, so you get 4 pieces of vinyl total. The colors are the same as in Package 2. The test pressings are on black vinyl with white labels are are limited to 100 copies."

In other words... 100 TEST PRESSES?!?!?!

• 3 months later...

Has anybody gotten any updates from Doghouse on this? Their site states should ship around June 1st, but I haven't seen anything.

I sent an email to Doghouse customer service but never got a response, hoping maybe someone else did.

Try shooting them an inbox message on Facebook. That was the only place that I received a direct response about anything that they've been up to lately.