Off The Record (My YouTube Vinyl Channel)!

So about a month ago I started a youtube channel for vinyl and music. I have a decent amount of videos up and I thought I'd share it with you. I'll be doing a lot of unboxing and vinyl hauls, talking about packaging and sound quality on top of the actual music. Plus I'll be having monthly giveaways. 

Here's the link!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfM9xR7a0vh4HR-qmm-uS-w

Here's this months giveaway!

Next month, which will be up in a few days will be for a Hot Topic My Chemical Romance LP!

Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Friendly advice: You should implement some cuts because few people want to watch a 14 minute video of a guy talking

Friendly advice, stop being a belligerent misogynist. Your entire channel, from video content to IT'S NAME, stems from a concept that revolves around you degrading a women we all assume you care about(??) in order to play out how much better you think you are because you think you know more about music than she does.

Instead of embracing that fact that someone has the same interest as you do, and working together to enjoy music you constantly bash her and 95% of her input on albums/concerts and it's supposed to be 'okay' because you both laugh it off. News flash it's not funny dude.

Before you use the inevitable excuse of; "well she's in on the joke too" I'm really bummed I have to be the first person to tell you this but,

MAKING FUN OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEINGS INTELLECT SHOULD NEVER EVER BE A JOKE TO BEGIN WITH. It doesn't resemble comedy and it never will. It's disgusting, it's disturbing, and ultimately degrading. And I'm obviously not alone on this stance;

IE:

16670245617_3efda59dc7.jpg

If the absolute worst thing wrong with my video content is that I ramble in a few of them, I'm completely fine with that. I use youtube as a resource to discover new music through all medias, and hope that people can come to my channel to do the same. I'm open and honest about genres I know little about and in turn people are always willing to contribute what they know and together we are able to use youtube as a platform to connect. When you first started your channel I gave it a few shots because, though we don't have the same music taste, I was willing to learn from what you had to say. Though after a few videos it was pretty clear that I would never be a fan because of how pretentious you feel you need to be in order to bounce off of Sandys comments. Knock it off dude, let her have a say and a stance without a humiliating comment from you in hopes of a chuckle. 

She's a person, not a punchline.

So thanks for the constructive criticism but from the looks of it you seem to have enough issues yourself to work out prior to passing judgement upon others.

16877647325_f43ae0f240.jpg

Oh no, I meant cuts in the dialogue to help kill dead space or unnecessary information

Go fuck yourself, Kess. Don't tell a guy how to run his blog. I'd watch his over yours anyday. The fact that you edit, and cut makes it that more impersonal. You're trying way too fucking hard to get internet cool points.

TLDR;

Stop being a pretentious hipster. It's not flattering. Mueseummouth does more for this community than you ever will.

For the record, this is not friendly advice.

Friendly advice, stop being a belligerent misogynist. Your entire channel, from video content to IT'S NAME, stems from a concept that revolves around you degrading a women we all assume you care about(??) in order to play out how much better you think you are because you think you know more about music than she does.

Instead of embracing that fact that someone has the same interest as you do, and working together to enjoy music you constantly bash her and 95% of her input on albums/concerts and it's supposed to be 'okay' because you both laugh it off. News flash it's not funny dude.

Before you use the inevitable excuse of; "well she's in on the joke too" I'm really bummed I have to be the first person to tell you this but,

MAKING FUN OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEINGS INTELLECT SHOULD NEVER EVER BE A JOKE TO BEGIN WITH. It doesn't resemble comedy and it never will. It's disgusting, it's disturbing, and ultimately degrading. And I'm obviously not alone on this stance;

IE:

16670245617_3efda59dc7.jpg

If the absolute worst thing wrong with my video content is that I ramble in a few of them, I'm completely fine with that. I use youtube as a resource to discover new music through all medias, and hope that people can come to my channel to do the same. I'm open and honest about genres I know little about and in turn people are always willing to contribute what they know and together we are able to use youtube as a platform to connect. When you first started your channel I gave it a few shots because, though we don't have the same music taste, I was willing to learn from what you had to say. Though after a few videos it was pretty clear that I would never be a fan because of how pretentious you feel you need to be in order to bounce off of Sandys comments. Knock it off dude, let her have a say and a stance without a humiliating comment from you in hopes of a chuckle.

She's a person, not a punchline.

So thanks for the constructive criticism but from the looks of it you seem to have enough issues yourself to work out prior to passing judgement upon others.

16877647325_f43ae0f240.jpg

Upvoting the shit out of this.