Off The Record (My YouTube Vinyl Channel)!

For every person on this site that hates on the vlog/me there are 15 people commenting/tweeting at us that they enjoy it. 

I'll take it, considering this site is often times a cesspool of vitriol for no reason, and cliquey as fuck. It's like middle school in average music taste AND attitude. 

For every person on this site that hates on the vlog/me there are 15 people commenting/tweeting at us that they enjoy it.

I'll take it, considering this site is often times a cesspool of vitriol for no reason, and cliquey as fuck. It's like middle school in average music taste AND attitude.

You don't HAVE to be here/post here you know.

and there's also hundreds of people downvoting you, and talking shit in your comments. you're hanging on by a thread. the guy who retweeted you got you views, but also showed people what a joke you are. THEY voiced their opinions.

You don't HAVE to be here/post here you know.

I don't, you're right - but there are a handful of really cool people on here that I enjoy talking to, and I find out good news and make good deals on here, so I'm going to stay.

and there's also hundreds of people downvoting you, and talking shit in your comments. you're hanging on by a thread. the guy who retweeted you got you views, but also showed people what a joke you are. THEY voiced their opinions.

Totally. Everything in the world has people criticizing it. There are enough people digging the vibes we're putting out that we're going to keep on, keeping on. Those who think we are a joke are fine, we thank them for the views/publicity. We'll keep making stuff for the fans we already have (which you can see if you look through the comments on any video, I don't need to make it up) and more importantly, for ourselves. Because we have a blast doing it.

I kept my mouth shut about how disgustingly offense your videos are in regards to treatment of people and even the choice of words you use in your hip hop videos. I was the bigger person and never went into YOUR thread to be condescending or to patronize you. It's obvious you're so desperate for attention and views you'll do anything possible, whether it be post a review literally only hours after something leaks, even when you have no idea at all what you're talking about.

I'd advise you to get your pretentious head out of your ass for once in your life. No one here is your "bro" or "digs" your "vibes." Also I'm surprised no one in LA has beaten the shit out of you yet for using the term "ghetto opera."

I do have to thank you for one thing though, you made me hate theneedledrop a lot less. Dude looks like a genius compared to you.

The fact that you took my original post as condescending shows how insecure you are and makes your negative judgment and reaction make a lot more sense

hth

(now i'm being condescending, off the record, bud)

Last time I checked I'm not degrading a woman on youtube to make myself feel better so....

You should look up what insecure means.

Last time I checked I'm not degrading a woman on youtube to make myself feel better so....

You should look up what insecure means.

You must be terrible at flirting

Nothing I do on that channel is degrading. Damnit, Sandy is something her brothers have been saying to her for years and it's a cute thing that I'm paying homage to. You're choosing to read into it in a negative way because you don't like me. No one else has commented anything along the misogyny that you're prescribing to me. 

You must be terrible at flirting

Nothing I do on that channel is degrading. Damnit, Sandy is something her brothers have been saying to her for years and it's a cute thing that I'm paying homage to. You're choosing to read into it in a negative way because you don't like me. No one else has commented anything along the misogyny that you're prescribing to me.

What the fuck does this have to do with flirting? Are you insane?

It doesn't even matter that it's misogyny. Degrading another human being and making fun of their intellect to make yourself look/feel better is lame as hell. It just makes you a shit person. Joke or not. Doesn't make it okay.

What the fuck does this have to do with flirting? Are you insane?

It doesn't even matter that it's misogyny. Degrading another human being and making fun of their intellect to make yourself look/feel better is lame as hell. It just makes you a shit person. Joke or not. Doesn't make it okay.

When do I specifically degrade her intellect?

There have been multiple moments in every video where she pokes fun at me saying something stupid and vice versa. It's called not being a robot asshole. 

I'd rather you actually back up your statement that I degrade her intelligence with examples. If you'd like to post them in my topic or PM me that'd be great. Otherwise your claims are totally unsubstantiated and your entire argument is a straw man.

Seriously...your entire basis of the channel and its name revolves around you cursing her out for doing something stupid. How is that not degrading?? Also that fact that you think it's okay because her relatives do it is sickening. An homage to it? wtf

Seriously...your entire basis of the channel and its name revolves around you cursing her out for doing something stupid. How is that not degrading?? Also that fact that you think it's okay because her relatives do it is sickening. An homage to it? wtf

When do I curse her out? Lol you're totally making shit up

And yes if that's what her family does and she laughs about it, you don't know them or her so you come off as a moron to preach this shit dude. Seriously step off and stop talking shit that straight up isn't true.