Off The Record (My YouTube Vinyl Channel)!

Okay I come off as a moron because when someone blatantly talks down to someone for doing/saying something dumb...Seriously it's like talking to a wall. I can't make this any simpler for you. I feel really bad for you that you can't understand the basic concept of not belittling people.

Do you watch TV shows and turn them off when a character pokes fun at another character? It seems like you do.

You went on to say that I curse her out, which simply isn't true. We poke fun at each other. It's so sad how right you think you are in this when you are just ascribing bullshit connotations because you don't like me. If I was actually being mean to Sandy, you'd see youtube comments saying so. Find one, I dare you. 

You're delusionalif you think because something happens on a scripted fictional tv show its okay for it to happen in real life. This isn't attribited to me not liking you. It's attributed to you coming into MY thread with condescending criticism. I never posted a single thing in yours.

Newsflash: Youtube isn't real life. We have a show called Damnit, Sandy! We're both actors, ever think that we're playing roles?

Also, as I said earlier, my "condescending criticism" WAS legitimately friendly advice but I shouldn't have even needed to say it because it's video editing 101 lmfao. Done arguing in this topic.

Good luck in life with your shit fucking perspective.

Newsflash: Youtube isn't real life. We have a show called Damnit, Sandy! We're both actors, ever think that we're playing roles?

Also, as I said earlier, my "condescending criticism" WAS legitimately friendly advice but I shouldn't have even needed to say it because it's video editing 101 lmfao. Done arguing in this topic.

Good luck in life with your shit fucking perspective.

But what about paying homage to ow her family talks to her like that? Nice try asshat. 

And my perspective in life is treating people with respect sooooo good luck with being a dick.

Also get another shirt, that's nasty.

• 2 weeks later...