Sigur Rós - ágætis byrjun expanded limited edition

Imagine this thread as a conversation irl

Person 1: I literally can't wait for (anything)

Person 2: so you're gonna die?!

Person 3: we can only hope!

Person 1: that's rude and unnecessary

Person 3: ITS A JOKE

I'm not offended by the insult I'm offended by you calling it humor. Always questioning the age of people on this board -_-

Listen. Guys. Do I like Kess? No. Do I think he's a pretentious prick? Sure. Do I wish he'd just go away? Of course I do.

BUT.

I'm also getting really sick of every thread he posts in turning into:

"Fuck you, Kess."

"Ugh, why do you guys hate me?/Fuck you guys."

"::Misogynistic joke about Sandy or someone calling out Kess as a misogynist::"

"::Pretentious quip.::"

So...one of two things should happen.

1) Kess should take the hint and fuck off. Or

2) Everyone should just completely ignore him.

I'm relatively new to this place so forgive my ignorance but...are these threads moderated? Because that's an entire page of just childish garbage. 

I was really excited when I saw there were new posts in this thread and then come in to find this ridiculous exchange where there should be pertinent news/info about this release. 

I'm relatively new to this place so forgive my ignorance but...are these threads moderated? Because that's an entire page of just childish garbage. 

I was really excited when I saw there were new posts in this thread and then come in to find this ridiculous exchange where there should be pertinent news/info about this release. 

I was really excited when I saw there was a new post to thread after almost 3 days without a reply, and ....  another post without pertinent news/info about this release. +1

"Moderator! Moderator!"

tumblr_mq21auVvQe1qdlh1io1_250_zps709aa3

Welcome to VC where childish garbage is the norm and the points don't matter.

• 1 month later...

I can say this.....your wait for Takk on vinyl has been heard....the packaging is really really really stunning and I can't imagine anybody being disappointed in it when you have it in hand.

(There will be plenty to go around...trust me)

more ( ) coming as well....haven't seen that one in person yet though

sadly, I know nothing about the Hold-Up on the title that this thread is about though.....sorry