Sigur Rós - ágætis byrjun expanded limited edition

I am a little bummed this is going to be exactly like the first press...I like it when they change things up (even slightly) for each pressing...

I am sure this new press will bring down the value of the first significantly.....I'd never part with my first press but I like the fact it was worth close to $200 lol...

I am a little bummed this is going to be exactly like the first press...I like it when they change things up (even slightly) for each pressing...

I am sure this new press will bring down the value of the first significantly.....I'd never part with my first press but I like the fact it was worth close to $200 lol...

Was going to even you out with a positive until I got to that last bit.

https://twitter.com/BullMooseVinyl/status/626089380793466880

Preorder on Bull Moose! http://www.bullmoose.com/p/20799714/sigur-ros-takk-deluxe-180g-vinyl-2x-lp-etched-10

Takk, Sigur Ros' 4th album, has been out of print on vinyl for a while and is going for big bucks online currently. When you get it, you'll see why. It comes with deluxe 180g vinyl (2x LP & etched 10"), thick card dual gatefold sleeve with embossed artwork on the front and rear, and a center insert with a single sided 10" for 'Mílanó' (other side contains an etching).

• 1 month later...

SR have been flooding their IG feed with AB stuff recently, and I posted: "getting us ready for the AB box set" - and they actually replied to my post with:  " :) "

SR replied to my IG post :wub:  and ignored everyone else, oops, I mean the AB Box set is hopefully getting closer ...haha

I played he Svefn-g-englar video for my wife and, while I'm always moved deeply, and she says that is not fair to 'use' the mentally handicapped like that.

"It's youuuuu, hoooo"

Sorry if the bump gives anyone heart attack, but hopefully will remind you hound dogs to keep a closer eye out for us. Thx.

SR have been flooding their IG feed with AB stuff recently, and I posted: "getting us ready for the AB box set" - and they actually replied to my post with:  " :) "

SR replied to my IG post :wub:  and ignored everyone else, oops, I mean the AB Box set is hopefully getting closer ...haha

I played he Svefn-g-englar video for my wife and, while I'm always moved deeply, and she says that is not fair to 'use' the mentally handicapped like that.

"It's youuuuu, hoooo"

Sorry if the bump gives anyone heart attack, but hopefully will remind you hound dogs to keep a closer eye out for us. Thx.

I haven't seen that video! this is the one that always chokes me up:

not agaetis related, but my god...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They said they're using this tour to work out songs like they did for AB way back when, and then hit the studio to finalize and polish them vs. the other way around.  I

can see where as a musician this could be both a thrill and frightening at the same time - the mystery of discovery and trying out new things live, improvising, etc. not knowing if it's going to flop or rule.

That massive Kveikur tour was a gift. I thought a minimum 4 to 5 hr drive to ever get to see them. Bucket list item checked off.