Sigur Rós - ágætis byrjun expanded limited edition

Same. Was wondering if you were trying to hit the Portland date. If you're going to the Nothing show in...June(?) Brian and I are going. We should get a beer. PM me or whatever :)

I might try to hit that. I remember we were going to meet up to see Appleseed but my newish job at the time got in the way and I never apologized. I'll let you know closer to the date. Going to look up that show right now.

I might try to hit that. I remember we were going to meet up to see Appleseed but my newish job at the time got in the way and I never apologized. I'll let you know closer to the date. Going to look up that show right now.

All good. I just know tickets were super cheap when I bought them and I love shows at Mississippi Studios :)

Sigur Ros talk though. I'd definitely go to this if tickets were like...$40 after taxes/fees.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

ordered and didnt bat an eyelid. love this band and this album too much, and been waiting for this for too long. their live tracks are great.

but would have been nice if they could throw in a dvd for the live show. also wish they would have included the tracks off Ny Batteri single

Edited by iameasytofind

7 minutes ago, fish said:

I definitely look forward to hearing the demos and live versions, but that'll have to be digital as I can't justify the $150 knowing i probably won't listen to those versions very often. Fair price though for a 7LP box. With their fanbase they easily could have charged more.

It comes with digital download for all music, it says:

84-page cloth-bound book
2 x lp: ágætis byrjun
2 x lp: live at íslenska óperan 1999
3 x lp: demos, rarities and early live recordings
digital download of all music