Sigur Rós - ágætis byrjun expanded limited edition

13 hours ago, mikeyfoo7 said:

I have not had any luck hearing back from them... just got a bill (I’m in Canada) from UPS for $168Cdn, which  UPS said wasn’t a customs fee but the remainder of the shipping cost not covered by the sender... 😡 

What? That is fucked. Send it to them. 

14 hours ago, mikeyfoo7 said:

I have not had any luck hearing back from them... just got a bill (I’m in Canada) from UPS for $168Cdn, which  UPS said wasn’t a customs fee but the remainder of the shipping cost not covered by the sender... 😡 

Sounds like a scam. Did you already get the goods?

9 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Sounds like a scam. Did you already get the goods?

It’s not a scam. I did get the goods but this bill will go to collections if I don’t pay (or find a way to fight it). I’ve learned it definitely isn’t a duty charge (although now I know the process for easily combating UPS brokerage fees if anyone is interested). I just did some research and got a copy of my ‘commercial invoice’ from UPS. The value of the ‘goods’ is listed as $2.10 (HAHA). The freight is listed as $150. Somehow they sent the package UPS ‘WW Express Saver’ and I have to eat the additional cost above when I already paid for shipping (which then also included a fuel surcharge). I am not sure how to combat this as no one will reply to me from the SR store 🤔 anybody else from Canada run into this conundrum?!? Let’s join forces! 😊 

Problem solved. I determined the SR store/distribution seller used the good ol’ Bill the receiver option. I called UPS and said I refused to pay and the charges should go back to the seller. They did not agree so I asked for a supervisor and when she got on the phone 5mins later she went right ahead and removed the charge from my file. Victory! Now I can enjoy my box set without any bitterness and stop wasting everyone’s time with my shipping charge problem!! YES!! 

• 3 weeks later...