The Flesh and Bone Records Thread (8-18 NEW OWNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT)

I figured Near Mint, Orchid, etc. have threads, why not have a Flesh and Bone one.  I posted different threads for separate releases, and this will be a way to just keep it a little cleaner. 

For those unfamiliar, I run Flesh and Bone Records.  I started the label last year, and have put out 13 releases from bands all over the country.  Everything has been tape releases so far, and there are 6 new releases in the works at the moment.  I also do something called the Flesh and Bone Digital Series which is a bunch of great digital albums available for stream and download for free from amazing artists all over the world.  This series is always expanding, with 19 artists and 21 albums available for listeners.  Next week, we'll be adding around 25 new artists and 26 new albums, which has been incredible to watch grow.  All genres - something for everyone!

More on all of that later.  First post - new release available today!

Brother Cephus - Wounded Hearts 1 & 2 is NOW AVAILABLE to purchase & stream. Limited to /25 red and /25 white tapes. Single tapes are $7, or you can get both variants for only $12. Exclusive shirts are also available in white and red.

Listen to the full album here - http://bit.ly/1Bqv7Ii
Purchase tapes and shirts here - http://bit.ly/1LDOO14

997025_1564851817103821_1664467455010834

Support this guy. More heart (and better bands) than most labels out there. Plus, he can actually DIY unlike most folks!

And mister mindovermatter took care of the AMAZING silkscreen job on these tapes, which came out superb!  He also did the ADJY tapes which are on the nicest looking releases yet!

ADJY - Another Flammarion Woodcut EP tapes will be arriving next week!  This was a very last minute and very quick pressing, which I'm pretty stoked on.  Nice and simple, limited to 30 copies.  You can listen to the EP right now at www.adjy.bandcamp.com - really excited about this one!

10425147_1567789073476762_22455732391133

Hell yes. I asked you about this recently and I keep raving about it to everyone I know. Will definitely be snagging this!

Hell yes. I asked you about this recently and I keep raving about it to everyone I know. Will definitely be snagging this!

Thanks for letting other people in on it, that means a lot!  I should have these on Monday, so I'll be putting them up next week to order.  Perfect chance to snag a brother cephus tape at the same time and save on shipping ;)

We're proud to bring you the new ep "Another Flammarion Woodcut" by ADJY! Limited to 30 blue tint tapes, this includes a mini photo print from the inspiration behind the record, digital download, and a sticker. 2 new shirt designs available inspired by the art, available in natural and ice gray. FOR FANS OF: Anathallo, Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, Mewithoutyou, The Soil & The Sun

PURCHASE - www.fleshandbonrecords.storenvy.com
LISTEN - www.fleshandbone.bandcamp.com

10940420_1571680629754273_68969389420008

• 2 weeks later...

Grab both releases from ADJY in a bundle package and save a few bucks on the tapes AND on shipping. It's a win/win for everyone! Go grab the bundle now over at http://fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com/products/12543978-adjy-tape-bundle - limited quanities available!

FOR FANS OF: Anathallo, Mewithoutyou, Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver

10394118_1575529289369407_82043997230959

The third installment of the Flesh and Bone Digital Series is NOW AVAILABLE. 28 new artists, 50 total albums you can stream/download for free. We are beyond proud of all the amazing artists from all over the world that are a part of this, and hope you find something you enjoy. KEEP DIY MUSIC ALIVE FOREVER.
Listen here - http://bit.ly/1GZUn8R
More info here - http://bit.ly/19ntErm

11080619_1578781112377558_82921501769758

• 3 weeks later...

ALL FLESH AND BONE RELEASES ARE NOW ON SALE.  Lowest prices any of the releases have ever been.

Fairgrounds - La Mar - $2.50

Father Figure - People Leave - $3

Sky Flying By - Can You Say It With One Word? - $3

Raintree - For A Little While - $3

Bradley Hathaway - How Long - $3.50

Tides Of Man - Young And Courageous - $3.50

Wish List - Self Titled - $3.50

ADJY - Another Flammarion Woodcut - $4

ADJY - Grammatology - $4

Brother Cephus - Wounded Hearts - $5

Pick them all up over at www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com

• 3 weeks later...

We're proud to announce our 1st of 2 new artist annoucements today - Claim Culture is now an official part of the Flesh and Bone Family! Their new full length "American Ritual" will be available starting tomorrow on pink/black swirl cassettes limited to 50, and will include a special pack of seeds that you can plant and grow this summer! Listen to the ENTIRE ALBUM right now over at https://fleshandbone.bandcamp.com/album/american-ritual

10402795_1595928127329523_76223099752354

Shirts and tapes will be available starting tomorrow!

Og23q9M.jpg

For our 2nd new artist announcement, we're welcoming The Collection to the Flesh & Bone family! We'll be releasing their 2014 full-length "Ars Moriendi" to a limited run of 50 tapes in 3 different swirl variants - yellow/red, yellow/purple, yellow/green. This was a favorite personal release of last year, and fans of mewithoutYou, Sufjan Stevens, The Oh Hellos, and The Mowgli's are going to want to jump all over this! Available to purchase starting tomorrow!

Listen to the full length right now over at https://fleshandbone...um/ars-moriendi

11164581_1595956053993397_86730662998846

Shirts and tapes available starting tomorrow!

M7ftFsX.jpg

Flesh and Bone Records has 4 new releases available to purchase from artists in a wide array of genres. The four releases are as follows:

FBR015 - Lesser Lights - Glass Bones & Paper Lungs

RIYL - Every Time I Die, The Chariot

FBR016 - Other Mountains - Mare's Nest

RIYL - Sigur Ros, The Album Leaf, Mutemath

FBR017 - Claim Culture - American Ritual

RIYL - Russian Circles, Poison The Well, Cave In

FBR018 - The Collection - Ars Moriendi

RIYL - Mewithoutyou, Sufjan Stevens, The Oh Hellos, The Soil & The Sun

Most of these come with extra items, and will all ship immediately. All artists also have new apparel items up in the Flesh and Bone webstore.

You can stream all of the new releases at www.fleshandbone.bandcamp.com

You can purchase all of the new releases at www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com

10985919_1596196237302712_50736746542116

Good repress news for anyone that cares!

/50 repress of Vasudeva - Life In Cycles for their summer tour.

/75 repress of ADJY - Another Flammarion Woodcut for their summer tour.

These will be be available in June.  ADJY will be with the band only at the shows, nothing in the online store.  About 5 left of the first press you can snag if you're not going to make it to a show right here.  There will be a few of the Vasudeva tapes on hand in the store I believe, but I will have more info on that soon.

Here's what they look like:

11259203_1597204977201838_67949352158055

11178243_1596872780568391_73955924979953

• 1 month later...