Maps and atlases "tree,swallows,houses" spindle hole

So my copy (clear with black screen print) has a spindle hole that is maybe 2 centimeters too large. Large enough that if you don't eye it from above and center it, it plays like its warped. When you do eye it out and center it, it plays fine with no issues. Anyone else own this record and have a similar problem? Or have a solution other than eyeing it out every time? Sorry in advance if there's a better place for this post, couldn't find a thread for "tree,swallows..."

I don't remember my copy having this problem, i'll check when i get home later on and let you know. Only problem mine has was damage from the plastic sleeve due to it not being placed in a dust sleeve from the previous owner. 

Wish they would repress this already so i can own a copy that sounds good. 

A repress would be nice, but this is on their old label and the band sounds completely different now.

I've asked Cathy in the past and she is down to repress it, but the band is not a fan of this recording and won't condone it. So until they give the okay (which isn't likely), it's not going to happen.

I've asked Cathy in the past and she is down to repress it, but the band is not a fan of this recording and won't condone it. So until they give the okay (which isn't likely), it's not going to happen.

This is very unfortunate. I really miss their old, mathy sound versus the newer more straightforward indie-rock. Not saying the new stuff isn't good.

This is really surprising to hear, I have seen them a hand full of times, including pre You, Me and the Mountains and they seem to really enjoy playing all the songs off this album. Sad to hear, this is my favorite album by them.

Thanks for the help/info guys. I had purchased mine used so maybe the previous owner screwed around with the spindle hole, or possibly a record plant defect. Wasn't planning on hot glueing or drilling anything lol A repress of this would be pretty sweet seeing how mine has a ton of surface noise. Also a huge shame they don't sound like this anymore, definitely their best work in my opinion