PO: Death Grips - The Money Store

So, today, I won a copy from the Hastings Facebook contest they did. First thing I did was call their customer service and CANCEL my preorder. The dude was really nice and told me I was all set and to expect an email within 15 minutes. Pretty soon, I got the email saying my cancellation was in process. Many hours later, AFTER the time you're able to call them, I received an email saying they can't cancel my order because it had already been processed. I sent them a reply saying its a preorder and that it hadn't shipped yet so they should be able to cancel like I was told on the phone. 7 minutes later, I received a shipping notification. Great.

So, today, I won a copy from the Hastings Facebook contest they did. First thing I did was call their customer service and CANCEL my preorder. The dude was really nice and told me I was all set and to expect an email within 15 minutes. Pretty soon, I got the email saying my cancellation was in process. Many hours later, AFTER the time you're able to call them, I received an email saying they can't cancel my order because it had already been processed. I sent them a reply saying its a preorder and that it hadn't shipped yet so they should be able to cancel like I was told on the phone. 7 minutes later, I received a shipping notification. Great.

if you end up getting two after all, I'll be glad to help out & buy one!

if i can't get one today, you know where to find me ;)

These are listed as being available again if anyone wants to try...

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Money-Store-Black-White-LP/sku/296300021.uts

ordered right when this was posted and got shipping confirmation not even an hour later. I guess way more were reserved for their online store than for RSD

ordered right when this was posted and got shipping confirmation not even an hour later. I guess way more were reserved for their online store than for RSD

Yeah. I don't think it's REALLY for RSD. I think they just said that and released that day. I assume this was just an exclusive release they got. Still weird that HASTINGS of all places got it.

Yeah. I don't think it's REALLY for RSD. I think they just said that and released that day. I assume this was just an exclusive release they got. Still weird that HASTINGS of all places got it.

Oh yeah def, this was way too last minute so they probably just picked RSD to boost sales. It doesn't seem that weird though now since they've already gotten exclusives from Title Fight and Modest Mouse and such. There's probably a whole lot more to come!

Oh yeah def, this was way too last minute so they probably just picked RSD to boost sales. It doesn't seem that weird though now since they've already gotten exclusives from Title Fight and Modest Mouse and such. There's probably a whole lot more to come!

Oh. I didn't know they had those. Haha! I only thought they had Korn and A7X and stuff like that so far.