(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

I know "DEJA" and "the hobby" and all, but with the only difference being the "limited packaging", is anyone really going to be crestfallen if they don't get the RSD version?

Unless the limited version comes with a piece of a real astronaut.

I think the 1500 will go for more or at least as much as the first presses.

I know "DEJA" and "the hobby" and all, but with the only difference being the "limited packaging", is anyone really going to be crestfallen if they don't get the RSD version?

Unless the limited version comes with a piece of a real astronaut.

Like Buzz Aldrin's dick or something?

I feel bad for all the people who come here late and read through all of the pages to find that absolutely NOTHING of interest was posted.

This thread is averaging almost a page an hour and there's literally no information in it at all. Can't wait to see what the next 227 pages bring.

Glad I woke up early enough to get in on a single-digit page.

only took 10 pages for actual information to be posted. great job, vc

The thread's been live for less than 12 hours and I still had to read through all of that nothing to get some info. And didn't get in until page 12? Fail on my part haha

Now that it's out there, this thread transforms into another one of those shitty 'omg you grab me a copy too plzz/when do I order which variant where plzz'-threads.. T'was a fun ride, see you in the next Brand New-thread.

Please, we all know that if you need copies, all you have to do is ask the Record Flipper: https://twitter.com/mr_ltd_edition 

chill on the slurs, bud

If Brand New tweeted about it, meaning this release has the band's approval, there is no way "the great, fair, definitely not money hungry label" ETR is pressing it. Also, since it will not be on colored vinyl, that's another tell that it won't be released by ETR.

Better?

If Brand New tweeted about it, meaning this release has the band's approval, there is no way "the great, fair, definitely not money hungry label" ETR is pressing it. Also, since it will not be on colored vinyl, that's another tell that it won't be released by ETR.

Better?

explain to me how a homophobic slur equates directly to "the great, fair, definitely not money hungry label"

i'm not defending ross by calling you out. i'm defending gay people.

all you had to do was get rid of the slur and continue to call him an ass. not that hard.

"Remember the great Brand New drop of twenty fifteen?"

-Andrew-

1987-2042