THE WHITE STRIPES - Get Behind Me Satan 2LP

Not mine; found on Discogs. Someone on /r/vinyl mentioned that there were some copies of "Get Behind Me Stan" floating around, but I thought it was a rumor. 

Unless they printed the packaging in different runs and from different artwork files (both highly unlikely), this is probably fake.

No, and they won't.

But this says it was the most sold item on RSD, beating the metallica cassette that was limited to 10,000.

I saw that list, I was just wondering where they got their numbers because say the Citizen Dick album was 7th and only had like 1500 copies and Deja was like 71st or something and only had 1400 copies, and everyone knows Deja is long gone

Thats not good news. Did you clean it before playing?

Yeah, just used the spin clean I had a couple times through to make sure. No luck though. 

How is that an oh well after dropping near $50 for a 10 year old album. That would bum me the hell out

Luckily my store only charged $35 for the copies, I just know there's nothing that can be done at this point,I doubt TMR can really replace anything on that end. At least to my knowledge they don't. 

Not sure if anyone here is from San antonio but my local shop Hogwild records had a copy in the racks today. $41.95. Maybe worth calling them if you wanna pay that? Just thought I'd share that with y'all!

Howdy fellow San Antonian!! I may have to check that out, as I thought for sure they would be sold out. The store I went to for RSD didn't get any.