THE WHITE STRIPES - Get Behind Me Satan 2LP

I wonder how much it's going to cost. For some reason the last couple of lenticular cover albums were ~$50 (Devils Rain and One Hot Minute). I also wonder if this was the rumored all analog White Stripes reissue that was mistaken for Elephant.

I don't love the album as a whole, but Blue Orchid is my favorite WS song. Really trying not want the RSD release.

I wonder how much it's going to cost. For some reason the last couple of lenticular cover albums were ~$50 (Devils Rain and One Hot Minute). I also wonder if this was the rumored all analog White Stripes reissue that was mistaken for Elephant.

I don't love the album as a whole, but Blue Orchid is my favorite WS song. Really trying not want the RSD release.

According to a release from United Records Pressing (which has since been deleted), SRP is $37, so expect somewhere along the lines of FowtyDollaz

Shouldn't have waited so long to buy that Born Rotten 45 case. 

Anyone know if they restock 45 cases? 

The Born Rotten Case has been sold-out since just before Christmas, but they did have stock at the actual TMR Store when I visited in January for the Jack show. I would imagine they would become available again at some point online, but there's a lot of awkard merch that they sell at the shop and not online

According to a release from United Records Pressing (which has since been deleted), SRP is $37, so expect somewhere along the lines of FowtyDollaz

Gross.

Thanks. Not sure it's worth that price to me, but I've also been disappointed by some vinyl prices in general lately, so who knows.

The colored vinyl and lenticular cover will undoubtedly carry a higher price tag. Plus, most record stores drive up RSD prices on limited stuff as much as they can.

Third man sells their black double LPs for around $25. It may be a few months, but once it's available, these will sell for about $25 direct from third man on black vinyl with a regular cover. 

The colored vinyl and lenticular cover will undoubtedly carry a higher price tag. Plus, most record stores drive up RSD prices on limited stuff as much as they can.

Third man sells their black double LPs for around $25. It may be a few months, but once it's available, these will sell for about $25 direct from third man on black vinyl with a regular cover. 

RSD is supposed to be monitoring mark-ups on a more consistent basis, especially for independent stores that signed "the pledge", If you feel a store is marking up for RSD, you can report them to RSD HQ, and they might be removed from the official distributors list for future events and sales. 

That being said, $37 is already pretty steep for a TMR double-lp release, even if colored and limited gatefold. This will be a great seller, and an release that will make people want to participate in RSD. I would expect an impressive print run. $25t does seem about right for the eventual black release, I believe that's the going rate for Icky Thump 

RSD is supposed to be monitoring mark-ups on a more consistent basis, especially for independent stores that signed "the pledge", If you feel a store is marking up for RSD, you can report them to RSD HQ, and they might be removed from the official distributors list for future events and sales. 

I've heard this. But if it's true, there wouldn't be many stores left.