THE WHITE STRIPES - Get Behind Me Satan 2LP

I'm going to be really surprised if this reissue is pretty hard to get. Like, you'll be able to order it online the following Monday.

I hope so.  Ever since I moved RSD has been a huge disappointment, the stores around me are just too small or something.  And I really don't want to pay a small fortune to get this.

I'd say 40-50,000. Somewhere in the Lazaretto first pressing realm. It's never been pressed (well, basically). It might as well be a new album. It's gonna move.

You really think they'd press that much for RSD? It's not like they wont be pressing it on black vinyl, but you're right.. it's going to sell.

I'll have to check my copy, but pretty sure it was switched around on the original. Imagine it's so that tracks fit on two LPs.

That was my guess as well. I'm not even sure where I read that or how reliable the source was anyway.

I also wonder about what was mentioned; if this is going to be a 45rpm pressing.

I am interested to see what the do for the next Vault, what do you think? Get Behind me Satan Mono? Limited Vault Press? something like that?

The current package is GBMS-themed. I don't think there's going to be another one right after. Though, if they do decide to do another one right after, I want the "GBMS Live" show they did at The Auditorium Theatre in Chicago.

I hope theres no gimmicky crap plays backwards/plays on the label etc.)like with other TMR releases.

they haven't done anything like this for white stripes reissues and they would've announced it already. The only releases that have grooves in the label are lazaretto and sea of cowards. Lazaretto is the only LP that plays from the label, out.