THE WHITE STRIPES - Get Behind Me Satan 2LP

I had some doubles of brand new, green day, bleachers, Dustin kensrue, & beck that I traded in so I paid nothing for mine. Just parted with shit I already had.

Seems to me more like you paid $80+ dollars for it since you probably spent that much on/could have gotten that much for the shit you traded in...

This is harder to get than I thought. I was sure that GBMS would be the only item I'm able get from my store, instead I got almost all the other stuff from my list except this.

So any help appreciated, I don't want to throw $70+ for this on Discogs/Ebay. Yet.

Too bad so few European sellers seem to have this.

Green day was missing the 45 so I paid for the first one & they sent me a 2nd one for free. Same for Dustin kensrue cause they sent me the wrong color. Same with bleachers but that one I got both for free cause they were supposed to be orange & they were clear so they refunded me & let me keep both & beck I thought got lost in the mail so they sent me a 2nd one & I ended up getting both & brand new I bought years ago & didn't want anymore cause I got the green so yeah not a bad trade.

Green day was missing the 45 so I paid for the first one & they sent me a 2nd one for free. Same for Dustin kensrue cause they sent me the wrong color. Same with bleachers but that one I got both for free cause they were supposed to be orange & they were clear so they refunded me & let me keep both & beck I thought got lost in the mail so they sent me a 2nd one & I ended up getting both & brand new I bought years ago & didn't want anymore cause I got the green so yeah not a bad trade.

Is this real life?

Same here. Then I saw someone here got 1 in store for $35 & realized my local shop price-gouged.

not all shops costs are the same.. my shop (due to location more than anything) has higher costs than most shops in my country... mix that with the need to sometimes pay for super duper quick shipping to get the stuff in on time and it can be a drastic difference in price... and some shops gouge.

*and i lied the $45 usd works out to more than it was in canadian at my store.. but not far off.