THE WHITE STRIPES - Get Behind Me Satan 2LP

Hi all,

Thanks to all for seeking us out.  Yeah, we got a lot of calls, but it's far from a PBS telethon!  We're very grateful to those of you who have called or emailed us, & thanks for saying nice things about us here.  We assure you we're legit & will take care of all those we've taken orders from so far.  We still have a few left, but that probably won't last long.  We do accept Paypal.  We'll let you know when we're out if you like.  Otherwise, we'll return you to your regularly scheduled conversation and get back to work.  Take care!

- the gang at Monster Music,

Charleston SC

Hi all,

Thanks to all for seeking us out.  Yeah, we got a lot of calls, but it's far from a PBS telethon!  We're very grateful to those of you who have called or emailed us, & thanks for saying nice things about us here.  We assure you we're legit & will take care of all those we've taken orders from so far.  We still have a few left, but that probably won't last long.  We do accept Paypal.  We'll let you know when we're out if you like.  Otherwise, we'll return you to your regularly scheduled conversation and get back to work.  Take care!

- the gang at Monster Music,

Charleston SC

Do you happen to have any Pizza Underground demos left? Also, thanks for helping us out!

Crazy. I didn't check this thread all day and I went to Monster just to check them out as I am in Charleston working and I ALWAYS a visit stores when I work out of town. They have TONS of RSD stuff left over at good prices, and of course, I was able to get a copy of GBMS for myself and one for a coworker that couldn't make it to the store due to illness.

Very happy I stopped in today after work. Cool store with great selection of new vinyl. The people working were nice. Thank you, Monster.

Wow, the third man rolling record store was at a local record shop today and the line was insane. I quickly gave up but glad I found this thread! Ordered from siren disc.

do you live in Phoenix/Tempe? I saw it at the Zia Records in Tempe yesterday. That was one hell of a line! Instead I went in and bought an REM cd  :unsure:

Just saw in another thread that these guys have it:

https://www.sirendisc.com/cgi/panel.cgi

good luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just got my confirmation email after I ordered one last night. You just ebeneezer scrooged me, i was disillusioned with RDS seeing as both record stores in Denton received super slim pickins. Thankfully, I was able to find everything I wanted online through out the next few days, which kind of defeats the purpose of record store day but oh well. I was able to pick up the Swans EP at Mad World and Electric Wizard at Recycled Books so that was nice. I just wanted to thank you again for the link.

Just saw in another thread that these guys have it:

https://www.sirendisc.com/cgi/panel.cgi

good luck!

I just ordered from Siren Disc, thank you.

I picked up the Blue Light single from them a few weeks back. Their shipping took longer than expected, but I had no issue with the order, and the record was packaged well.

Hey folks, we're down to our last 1-2 copies of the White Stripes, and we're going to keep those for our local customers.  Thanks again for all the nice words and for everyone who sought us out.

We are out of the Neko Case, sorry about that.

We do have a good bit of leftovers, among them:

Phish, Dead, Garcia, Stooges, Doors, Black Keys, most of the side by side 7's, Citizen Dick, Dylan, Hendrix, Interpol, Kinks, Prodigy, Horton Heat, Rise Against, Rich Robinson, Slayer, Zappa, 101ers, Steve Earle, Johnny Cash, Gov't Mule, Kid Cudi, Mae, Mastodon, Jaco Pastorious, Otis Redding, Replacements, Ride, Social Distortion, Sons of Anarchy, Springsteen, St Paul & Broken Bones, Temples, Tegan & Sara, the Used, all the psychedelic Rough Guides, Whatever Nevermind, Flaming Lips, and miscellaneous others.  Feel free to ask if we have 'em & we'll be glad to help you out.

thanks

-Monster Music