PO Now! Red City Radio - Self Titled

After several listens to this digitally I've cancelled my Amazon PO. I didn't think Paul's departure was going to effect their overall sound so much but this was my biggest disappointment of 2015. Electricity, Let Me In, and In The Meantime are solid tracks and would have made a fantastic EP, unfortunately the rest of the album doesn't hold a candle to these songs or any of their previous work. Just my opinion, not trying to piss anyone off. I'm bummed this album was such a drag.

After several listens to this digitally I've cancelled my Amazon PO. I didn't think Paul's departure was going to effect their overall sound so much but this was my biggest disappointment of 2015. Electricity, Let Me In, and In The Meantime are solid tracks and would have made a fantastic EP, unfortunately the rest of the album doesn't hold a candle to these songs or any of their previous work. Just my opinion, not trying to piss anyone off. I'm bummed this album was such a drag.

Ok, admittedly this has grown on me a bit more. It's definitely not the same RCR I knew and loved, but it's a decent Orgcore album I can play in my work vehicle that doesn't offend my work partners. Still on the fence about buying a vinyl copy because I can't imagine I'd spin it very often, but it's not as boring as I initially thought (at least the vocals are catchy).

Yeah, I'm not sure why there's been so much indifference with this album. For me, this seems to have more staying power than the previous albums. I really, really enjoy it as a whole. Quite happy with it.

You're trippin' if you think it's better than anything from The Dangers of Standing Still down. S/T is a few steps above Titles but not better than anything before that.

Received my copy from amazon today and it is orange vinyl. Does anyone know if they change the orange/black marble to just orange? I am trying to find some numbers pressed. It has a sticker on it that says limited edition orange vinyl.

From the 2 minutes I looked into this for you (I'm bored) I'm guessing you got the orange/black marble and there just isn't much/any black in it.