88 Ultra - Sirens // Limited to 500 Electric Blue w/ Pink splatter 2xLP [Shipping Soon!]

Mine is supposed to get here Monday but it's already in town so Im hopeful for tomorrow. Did you get a download code with it and did it really come with those antistatic sleeves? I was going to get it from bandcamp until I noticed it was $5 cheaper from the Sly website.

No download code, but yeah the sleeves are nice.

Just got mine and its #499! Very cool packaging too. Plastic has some ring wear, no big deal. Cover art looks how I expected it from the photos and I think it's supposed to look thats part of the art style that was intended. The records are nice and heavy and look great! Cool sleeves too. Are they supposed to be antistatic? Hope to get a download of this still though somehow.

About to give this a spin. Sounds pretty awesome so far! Except for the scratch on side D and creases in the sleeves it seems fine.

"Hey all this is Scott, owner of SVR, yes the digital had censored b/c of the complications of distributing art w/ nudity on it. Kingston had created the cover art himself and we decided that it was lame not to print the art as it was intended. With independently distributed vinyl we didn't fall into the same constraints, so the art on the vinyl is the originally created art for the album. 

We at Sly created the rest of the art, as with Noir, and worked very closely with Kingston to make sure this met his specific vision for the album. Thanks for supporting Sly!"

Mine has a little fat scratch and for some reason the sleeves are creased like it was a used copy, other than that it's fine and I'm glad there is a download now. I'm guessing mine was the only one like this, maybe because it was one of the last copies at #499.

Mine came minty. Did your box look damaged or roughed up when delivered?

Can't satisfy everyone I suppose...