holy crap, i <3 scott + alt press

flood

thank you for running that op ed piece on my friend Eric's "To Hell & Back Pitbull Rescue"

Eric helped me get my pit Frankie (a 10 year old crippled, seriously neglected watch dog) and is seriously one of the most stand up dudes ive ever dealt with.

and before i get slagged for misplaced thread.... we've been working on putting together two benefit 7"s for the rescue to help cover the costs of food/vet visits/etc... and what we have lined up so far i know most of the dudes here are gonna be really stoked on it :)

i'll post bands that are involved when i can :)

Guest falloutcollapse

I just borrow my friend's when she is done with them. But I probably should subscribe and support Scott and his crazy Jimmy Eat World lovin'.

Jimmy Eat World and I have a love/hate relationship. Also, Jim Adkins is one of the worst interviewees ever. It was painful trying to get him to say something of interest.

And the pitbull rescue column wasn't my doing, but I will pass your kind words on -- or, if you want, feel free to write a letter to the editor about it: [email protected]

Guest falloutcollapse
Jimmy Eat World and I have a love/hate relationship. Also, Jim Adkins is one of the worst interviewees ever. It was painful trying to get him to say something of interest.

And the pitbull rescue column wasn't my doing, but I will pass your kind words on -- or, if you want, feel free to write a letter to the editor about it: [email protected]

I want to write an email to the editor, telling them that whoever writes in this magazine criticizing you as a person because you gave the Paramore review a negative is stupid, and needs to grow up.