Deadwax Record Show (03/08/15)

I've never been to one of these shows but it's only 20 minutes away from me so it won't hurt to check it out. Has anyone ever been to this?

THE BEST RECORD COLLECTOR'S SHOW IN NEW ENGLAND IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

DEADWAX RECORD COLLECTOR'S SHOW

Sunday, March 8th, 2015
Hilton Garden Inn
5 Wheeler Road, Burlington MA

SHOW HOURS: 9:15AM - 3:30PM (with special 8:30 early bird)
GENERAL ADMISSION: $3, EARLY BIRD $5

**RECORD ALBUM GIVEAWAYS ALL DAY LONG!
**DRAWINGS FOR LP & 45's SUPPLIES EVERY HOUR!
**VINTAGE TECHNICS AUTOMATIC TURNTABLE SYSTEM

The best record show in New England opens the 2015 season on Sunday, March 8th. You don't want to miss this vinyl lover's event. A 60 table event in a huge 3900 sq ft showroom, filled with experienced dealers from all over the northeast, including New England, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. This show is your best source for buying all types of vinyl records, with 60 tables worth of record dealers under one roof! LP's, 45's, 78's, CD's, posters, prints, tapes and more. There's rock, psyche, metal, punk, indie, alternative, jazz, blues, you name it!
You'll find all kinds of older and new vinyl records here! rare, obscure, promos, sealed, colored vinyl and many other vinyl types.

HAVE A COLLLECTION TO SELL?
You may bring it to the show and see if any of our dealers are interested in purchasing it!

AND HOLD ONTO YOUR ADMISSION TICKET for the prizes and giveaways all day long. Drawings for LP & 45's supplies (courtesy of Bags Unlimited) every hours, plus record album giveaways all day long!

Here is just a smapling of the major dealers at opur show, and what they will be stocking

SLIPPED DISC RECORDS OF NEW YORK

Major New York record dealer, Slipped Disc Records, will be set up at the Deadwax Record Show show with a newly acquired collection of first press UK and domestic titles from X Ray Spex, The Birthday Party, Gang of Four, Brian Eno, Flamin' Groovies, The Fall, Taste, The Clash, Television, The Runaways plus much more!
They will also be bringing a totally re-stocked section of sealed re-issues and new releases from Real Kids, Nick Drake, Slaughter and the Dogs, the Melvins, Sleater Kinney and Sublime. As always, they will have a full line of record supplies as well as Slipped Disc tee shirts and Vinyl Revolution record totes.

IRIS RECORD OF JERSEY CITY

Iris Records of Jersey City, New Jersey will be selling a tasty assortment of compact discs & new vinyl at the March 8th Deadwax Record Show! All genres will be represented, but special attention is paid to choice classic rock, psychedelic rock, singer/songwriter, blues, American roots music, soul/r&b CDs at very affordable prices (many at the 3 for $10 price range). Iris always features the best in modern/indie rock, including Radiohead, Belle & Sebastian, Mogwai, St. Etienne, Dave Matthews and hundreds of other titles. In addition, Iris will also feature select NEW vinyl releases, including Taylor Swift, Stephen Malkmus, Arcade Fire, Widespread Panic, the Grateful Dead and other great titles. We hope to become a regular dealer at this show, so stop by and say "hello" to Stephen, the owner of Iris Records on March 8th!

WARRIOR PRESS RECORDS

WARRIRIOR PRESS RECORDS continues to bring fresh stock from this past season's yard & estate sales, private collections & hidden stashes. Desirable fine conditioned music album collectibles, from hunted obscurities and the unusual to always-in-demand recordings. Rock, metal, jazz & blues, world music to folk, picture discs to Promos, original sealed albums, psych to country, domestic to foreign issues, early pressings, soul, classic rock, bop-jazz and more, in all price ranges. Plus we have a recently acquired collection of hard core and punk 90's to 2000's vinyl, with limited numbered issues and colored discs in the mix. Also, boxes of classic 45's and CD's we are still in the midst of processing to bring to the show.

PLUS MANY OTHER GREAT RECORD DEALERS INCLUDING:

MICHAEL OVERN RECORDS OF NEW YORK
SPIRIT OF SOUND RECORDS
PLANET EARTH RECORDS
PRESCRIBED VINYL
.....and so many more dealers!!!!

You don't want to miss this record show event! It's the best and biggest record show in New England!

FOR MORE INFO CALL: 781-960-5060
OR VISIT WEBSITE: WWW.DEADWAXRECORDSHOWS.COM

I went to the last one. Lots of older stuff, used LPs of all kinds. As far as newer records, Slipped disc records had a lot of newer represses of punk bands as well as originals or classic punk bands. Last time i picked up a Balzac record, replacements reissue, and my fiancée got an older jazz record so there is good stuff. I would say it was worth the trip just to browse considering there aren't many record stores around me. Are you looking for anything specific?