The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Sorry to spam, but I also got this bit of info out of Luna regarding "Live at Biko":

records have been stuck in customs. in order for us to ship you in a timely manner (and early)—we took confirmed pre-orders, printed postage, then applied paid postage to empty cardboard mailers.

once the records arrive (today or tomorrow), we simply have to pack all boxes with single records and ship.

So they could be shipping this week, maybe?

I know Luna charged my credit card a few days ago so I was hoping they'd have shipped already.... And I'm actually going to be in their store tomorrow. Lol Guarantee they'll ship out in the morning and they won't be able to just give it to me. If I get shipment notification tho I'll see if I can cancel my Bullmoose pre-order... 

Black LP?

Yes black. 

I never reported back but I did play mine. Love the album. Hadn't heard it before. I might like it better than the Benji versions... One of the songs on side D has some pops and crackles but otherwise plays fine. Don't think I will be trying to exchange it or anything. Will be eager to see if anyone else's has that problem tho... 

Hey if anyone's looking for a copy of Perils from the Sea, Be Independent has them in stock. I ordered mine last week and got it today. It's better than spending $50 on Discogs for one. https://beindependent.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=286&upc=61694891172

Better for me too. Thanks!!!