The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Hey everyone. Sad to say, but if anyone is interested in the Red House Painters boxset and the Vinyl Films boxset, I'll be taking offers on my copies.

Before anyone goes on getting on me about selling them at cost, I am doing this for a reason because I really don't want to sell them. I am in the process of finding a new job because as it stands, my current job hasn't given me a paycheck in over 3 weeks. I have twelve dollars to my name with rent due on the first, various bills due within the next week or so, and a family to feed.

If you or anyone you know is looking, please send them my way. Both sets are in tip-top shape.

Hey everyone. Sad to say, but if anyone is interested in the Red House Painters boxset and the Vinyl Films boxset, I'll be taking offers on my copies.

Before anyone goes on getting on me about selling them at cost, I am doing this for a reason because I really don't want to sell them. I am in the process of finding a new job because as it stands, my current job hasn't given me a paycheck in over 3 weeks. I have twelve dollars to my name with rent due on the first, various bills due within the next week or so, and a family to feed.

If you or anyone you know is looking, please send them my way. Both sets are in tip-top shape.

Def interested. But why hasn't your job paid you????

This one is on Island though... so, I would think a major label + Amazon = safer bet than Badman, 4ad, Caldo.

4AD is a pretty decent sized label. I'd feel safe ordering most of their releases from Amazon, the RHP box is an exception because of how small the run was. I'm guessing the individual releases will come through with Amazon.

I have a free trail of Prime ending on 7/18, anyone know if I PO now and get the free prime shipping it will hold at that price until August? 

I feel like I did this a few years ago with something when my membership lapsed, and it did eventually ship free and in 2 days. Amazon's closing loopholes all the time, tough, so who knows if it'll still work. I say give it a shot!