The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

When I got there they only had admiral on display, i'm so bummed I missed among the leaves. They must of had it under the table...I was so close...and I asked the merch table if they had other vinyl, they said "no". Maybe they put the stuff out in waves...

Copies were available when I arrived at 10. Bought the last copy of Among the Leaves abut 30 minutes before the show was over.

You are joking right, they don't know what to reissue? They are doing just fine reissuing stuff and don't need people calling in with suggestions. Also, this Red House Painters album isn't probably anywhere near the most desired OOP record in their catalog. I would love to see it reissued but have no issue waiting.

You are joking right, they don't know what to reissue? They are doing just fine reissuing stuff and don't need people calling in with suggestions. Also, this Red House Painters album isn't probably anywhere near the most desired OOP record in their catalog. I would love to see it reissued but have no issue waiting.

Letting them know doesn't hurt at all... not sure why you're so bothered and why you're taking what I said so literal. With all the 4AD reissues, Old Ramon has to be pretty high on their OOP list. 

I have no problem waiting. It's gonna take a while for it to be reissued regardless if they get suggestions or not since it's not even in the works yet. 

It's not a priority when you are a label that releases new music.

Calling and harassing a label over a reissue is pathetic. Invest your time somewhere else

Especially when a tweet or email will suffice.  This isn't 1985, there are plenty of other ways to express your interest to a record label.