The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

You are joking right, they don't know what to reissue? They are doing just fine reissuing stuff and don't need people calling in with suggestions. Also, this Red House Painters album isn't probably anywhere near the most desired OOP record in their catalog. I would love to see it reissued but have no issue waiting.

Old Ramon is my favourite RHP album. I've thought about biting the bullet on an OP for a while, but never gone for it. Even having an inkling that it may be released in the next two years is enough for me to wait and probably not buy an OP unless the price is right... It's not like there aren't other amazing new albums coming out, or reissues being released.

Sub Pop has done a fantastic job rereleasing good stuff, some of which didn't having insane demand but enough to make it happen (Album Leaf's In A Safe Place and Constantines Shine a Light are two that come to mind). They know what they have. It will be reissued eventually. And if it's not, I still have a CD copy somewhere.

Great news. Glad to be able to finish my Red House Painters collection.

This will never happen but I really hope Caldo Verde reissues Ghosts through Among the Leaves, as they go for $100+ these days. I don't have those albums and they won't be in my collection if I have to pay hundreds for them. 

This will never happen but I really hope Caldo Verde reissues Ghosts through Among the Leaves, as they go for $100+ these days. I don't have those albums and they won't be in my collection if I have to pay hundreds for them. 

Caldo has trouble putting out new releases on vinyl at this point, reissues seem like a real long shot to me :wacko: