The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

This should make it interesting for the flippers market....

"Please note: The 2016 reissue re-used the original 2001 UPC. Any used copies you see after 2016 could be either pressing."

Fuck, just slightly change the font or something. Totally destroy any value of the old ones.

How is this bad? Labels like Dischord and Constellation never differentiate any represses from originals and I think it's the best way any label could handle this shitfest. High quality 180g LPs and great packaging, that's all. Fuck the aftermarket.

Is it safe to assume a Sup Pop link / loser edition will be up soon and fairly readily available? I know Bullmoose mentions it being a "lmtd ed" but I gotta hold off on buying until Friday/payday.

I believe they out that their as they have received alot of box set orders and had to cancel some.

Subpop doesn't release something and it goes out of print a week later. Pretty sure like 4ad they will have enough and moose are just covering basis

I believe they out that their as they have received alot of box set orders and had to cancel some.

I always wondered if they actually did cancel any of those box set orders. I purchased mine a couple weeks after it was originally posted/sold out when they accidentally put it back for sale on the site. And even I got that one. So i would have hoped that anyone who ordered one when they were initially up would have received theirs too.

Does Sub Pop usually do Loser editions for reissues? I'll wait just in case but I'm guessing this will just be a standard repress.

I always wondered if they actually did cancel any of those box set orders. I purchased mine a couple weeks after it was originally posted/sold out when they accidentally put it back for sale on the site. And even I got that one. So i would have hoped that anyone who ordered one when they were initially up would have received theirs too.

Does Sub Pop usually do Loser editions for reissues? I'll wait just in case but I'm guessing this will just be a standard repress.

I know Eric's trip last year did

Album Leaf - In a safe place was a Loser edition. Built to Spill - There's Nothing Wrong With Love had a limited edition on colored vinyl.

I am less worried about aftermarket and more about collectors. Lots of albums I love I'd like an original of eventually, but this kinda destroys that. I dunno.

Like someone said, I think that matrix info will be different

Just cuse a UPC code is the same doesnt mean you cant tell the difference in some way

Wait and see people