The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Wow, that's really unfriendly.

Including mine there are two copies on eBay and the other one is £290 which is ridiculous!  Copies have achieved £233.19 on discogs so I don't agree that my record is overpriced.  However if a prospective buyer doesn't agree with me then they are welcome to try an offer.

I don't think I can be fairer than that.

Wow, that's really unfriendly.

Including mine there are two copies on eBay and the other one is £290 which is ridiculous! Copies have achieved £233.19 on discogs so I don't agree that my record is overpriced. However if a prospective buyer doesn't agree with me then they are welcome to try an offer.

I don't think I can be fairer than that.

Fairer is not buying something to flip.

Jesu/Sun Kil Moon's cover of Condor Ave. will be featured on this Elliott Smith tribute album, available on blue vinyl. Doesn't release until October though.

http://www.alr-music.com/sayyes/

Those style albums rarely work all the way through for me.  I do really like four of the artists, so I'm excited to hear this at the minimum.

There's an unopened copy of the Vinyl Film boxset for sale on disogs for $85 right now. That is about the cheapest I've ever seen it on there is anyone still needs one.

Oddly 2 local stores by me also just posted new copies of this for sale on discogs just this past week, but they both want $100 for them (Underground Sounds, and Stormy Records). Makes me wonder if a few more of these just got sent out somehow? Anyhow if you are in Michigan it may be worth calling them to see if they'd take more around retail price.