The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

It's actually really great. It's solo acoustic and the rest of the setlist is wonderful. I had similar thoughts before buying but I'm glad I ended up ordering one. Koz's live records are always worth having, imo.

Totally agree. If anyone is on the fence, you can stream the whole album on Spotify.

https://play.spotify.com/album/2ndj812EvxlWtwaGwIUZ58

Woof--my Biko from Luna came bent to shit. Should i attempt a return? I'm also getting one from CV...

http://imgur.com/6f1jrmu

your review of the condition of that record is about as accurate/relevant as your review of duck dynasty (according to your teacher's comments). maybe, spend less time worrying about records, and more time focusing on school work.

Guys...I am the teacher!

And, as I said, I think it looks worse in person, even though, yeah, I think I overreacted when it arrived. I decided to keep it until my copy from CV arrives--don't want to get rid of this one and have the other one be worse!

If you're the teacher,  you went way too easy on that student.

If you're the teacher,  you went way too easy on that student.

You pick your battles, and what's on the page doesn't always show what work they've done. The day the paper was due, he brought in a copy with a list of questions of stuff he wanted to work on. I'm not going to tear into a kid who's showing initiative, ya know?

That's...interesting, since it seems a lot of us ordered from both. Did you get tracking and such?

I ordered from CV the other day when someone here mentioned it was up.. no tracking, no order confirmation.. no nothing.. actually emailed asking if I could put the order on hold since I might end up with another from amazon.ca.. never heard back.

Oh so you didn't place an order with Lina but got a package from them?

no, thats what kinda confused me.. but ive never ordered from luna or cv so wasnt sure what was usual. ordered from CV but got the package from luna, complete with a luna music sticker.. 

now lets see if amazon comes through, they totally will for once.. since I already have a copy.. derp.

Thanks. Gave this a try. -21% for VAT, and free shipping to Canada, though even at 157 Euros, not cheap...

snagged one (maybe, last time i thought i got one i was told "not so much" a day or two later).. was a buck short and a day light with 5% of coupon code when i ordered modest mouse the other day, asked if they could retroactively apply it to the order.. "nope, but you can use it on your next order".. sure i thought, when is the next time I am going to order from newonvinyl.com.. well apparently today, and the 5$ off 157euros is a bit better.

now, lets see if this gets fulfilled.

I ordered from CV the other day when someone here mentioned it was up.. no tracking, no order confirmation.. no nothing.. actually emailed asking if I could put the order on hold since I might end up with another from amazon.ca.. never heard back.

no, thats what kinda confused me.. but ive never ordered from luna or cv so wasnt sure what was usual. ordered from CV but got the package from luna, complete with a luna music sticker..

now lets see if amazon comes through, they totally will for once.. since I already have a copy.. derp.

According to this post, you ordered from Luna too. Must have forgot.

gonna try and grab one from LUna... this canadian is willing to bite the bullet.. AND i am in BC where we pay medicare premiums.. the only province, bastards.